**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be used

I am on act five chapter two and want to know who I should use to go uncollected I have a five star cosmic and five star skill AG who should I use and do I need to use the AGs I have 7,500 five star shards

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    don't use the gem yet. use colossus, warlock, doom, cmm, and maybe rank up corvus for 5.2.6
  • Options
    Mega_Robot_ManMega_Robot_Man Posts: 58
    Ok I am working on him and I have a four star apoc as well that makes colo much more fun to use should I rank him up
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Rank up apoc Corvus and magneto. Awaken Corvus but no sigs. Good luck getting UC!
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    If it's just completing 5.2.6, I think your top 5, i.e, Colossus, CMM, Warlock, CAPIW and Doom would easily do the needful.
    I heard that Corvus is useful for Collector when I was trying to get Uncollected. It might be true, but getting the 1st charge is a pain. If you're fine with it, even a rank 4 would be enough.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Get Corvus and Magneto up, Your top5 along with these 2 should be just fine.