**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spider-Man SE

Would we ever get a numbers update to make him one of the best tech champs again? Or something else to make him one of the best again. There aren’t many great techs other than ghost warlock and 2099.

Comments

• Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

Bruh you know he doesn't need it

I know he’s already very good. But I’m talking about how much better he was when he was released. Something like that for these times. Or it would have to be a magneto level buff for another tech which we most likely won’t get
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    He absolutely DOESN'T need a numbers update. He's good enough already. He's a great tech champ just behind the likes of Ghost, Warlock, 2099 and Guardian, on par with Mysterio, HB,etc. (I think HB's better tho).
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

He absolutely DOESN'T need a numbers update. He's good enough already. He's a great tech champ just behind the likes of Ghost, Warlock, 2099 and Guardian, on par with Mysterio, HB,etc. (I think HB's better tho).

Where is Sentinel

That’s what I’m saying. He’s pretty good already but we need better techs. So if he was on par with those three it would be nice
    Jtao_7810 said:

That’s what I’m saying. He’s pretty good already but we need better techs. So if he was on par with those three it would be nice
    So if you want a new tech to be good, why not make a tech who was trash before become on par with them like Yondu

Where is Sentinel
    Never played with him so idk. Probably under HB and Starky, as good as Mysterio maybe.

Jtao_7810 said:

Not everyone needs to be a BGT, meta-defining champ.
    I know, it’s just tech is kind of lacking behind the rest when it comes to those meta

Jtao_7810 said:

So if you want a new tech to be good, why not make a tech who was trash before become on par with them like Yondu
    That’s another thing I said. But it most likely won’t happen again. So I was saying make an already good champ better
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

That’s another thing I said. But it most likely won’t happen again. So I was saying make an already good champ better
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Do you really think they are more likely to buff Starky over Yondu?
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

I know, it’s just tech is kind of lacking behind the rest when it comes to those meta
    Yea so do that for a tech champ that's already lacking, like War Machin or Rocket or OG Iron Man. Not for an already good champ, who was once considered top 3 and is miles better than the other champs I mentioned.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If the meta ever shifts back towards power control and taunt he will rocket right back up to one of the best. His damage output is top tier and has a no-hit rampup and he is still one of the best AoN options out there.

He is still very strong but just less relevant since there isn’t as much need for power controllers nowadays.

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No but I don’t think it will be very good. Hell be better but probably not magneto level. So to get magneto level we’d probably need someone already good.

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Yea so do that for a tech champ that's already lacking, like War Machin or Rocket or OG Iron Man. Not for an already good champ, who was once considered top 3 and is miles better than the other champs I mentioned.
    Depends if kabam can make them good enough. Which I doubt. If they do though it would be a good thing to see.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nah, just add a synergy that allows him to gain double the charges when dashing back.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Why not buff someone in the tech class who actually needs it?

If the meta ever shifts back towards power control and taunt he will rocket right back up to one of the best. His damage output is top tier and has a no-hit rampup and he is still one of the best AoN options out there.

He is still very strong but just less relevant since there isn’t as much need for power controllers nowadays.

It’s not very likely and there are far better options for power control than starky. So something to make him one of the best for the meta would bring him back to his former glory. And if it shifts back then he’ll still be good anyway.

Nah, just add a synergy that allows him to gain double the charges when dashing back.

Something like that, or that just makes him generally better for the meta

Obviously buff them as well, just likely won’t be magneto level
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jtao_7810 said:

And why is that? And why should starky be mags level? He is great in his current state.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Stealthy is still a top champion in the game even if he isn’t in the top 3 for tech champions. He doesn’t need a numbers update at all.

Jtao_7810 said:

And why is that? And why should starky be mags level? He is great in his current state.
    Not saying it won’t happen, just probable it won’t. And starky because there are already techs around his level and not a lot that are magneto level. So he should join the greats as he use to be
    Will3808 said:

Stealthy is still a top champion in the game even if he isn’t in the top 3 for tech champions. He doesn’t need a numbers update at all.

I’m talking about starky. We only need one good Spider-Man haha
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No but I don’t think it will be very good. Hell be better but probably not magneto level. So to get magneto level we’d probably need someone already good.
    You do realize that Magneto himself was worse than Yondu before he got buffed, and is now Magneto level... so why would we need someone already good to get to Magneto level

Just make him a six star 👀

He’ll probably be added to a featured some time in the future. But those extra poise charges or meta update would be nice with it!