**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Total dud of a change for a casual arena grinder. Nothing else to say. Do more than double the work for the same units. Nice way of killing F2P way to get units for Content/offers.

Kavya30 said:

16.5M for one is too much and I am a milestone grinder. I will not be able to grind for 33M. Just can’t. As an FTP, guess my hopes for July 4th are in the trash

I'm Curious: Prior to these Changes, how many Milestones across all of the Arenas did you used to complete? If you don't remember that, do you remember how many Units approx you'd earn from Milestones per Arena run?

Our goal is to keep the effort roughly the same, but of course, with reducing the number of Arenas, that's going to be difficult. With the change of the rarities allowed in each Arena, the points are definitely going to be different, but we want to keep the effort roughly the same.

If that's not the case, we want to know! We won't know that on the first day or possibly even the first run, but please keep the feedback coming.
    I could run all milestones across all arenas and get the same units as what you get now. That is 12 mill in 5* arena, 4 mill in 4* Featured, 1.5 mill in 4* basic, 540k in the 3* and 250k in the 2* arena. Those were easy to run if I had time since champs never repeated. Now, running 2 arena that both need the same champs, yet with even higher milestone cutoffs makes it a definite thing that I can't reach it.
This discussion has been closed.