**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 334 ★★★

Kavya30 said:

16.5M for one is too much and I am a milestone grinder. I will not be able to grind for 33M. Just can’t. As an FTP, guess my hopes for July 4th are in the trash

I'm Curious: Prior to these Changes, how many Milestones across all of the Arenas did you used to complete? If you don't remember that, do you remember how many Units approx you'd earn from Milestones per Arena run?

Our goal is to keep the effort roughly the same, but of course, with reducing the number of Arenas, that's going to be difficult. With the change of the rarities allowed in each Arena, the points are definitely going to be different, but we want to keep the effort roughly the same.

If that's not the case, we want to know! We won't know that on the first day or possibly even the first run, but please keep the feedback coming.
    as soon as I get the rewards from the last arena I'll post it here and then you'll see what I get for the exact same grind. Cause last round of arena I did 12,1 in the 5s featured, 6 mln in the 4s featured and 2,1 in the 4s basic, which is pretty much the same grind as I can push for with the new system to cover only the stupid 4 star arena and just one of the 2 6s arenas
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    The only thing that's worth it and comparable to the previous grind is doing 12m in one of the 6* arenas for 140 units. I'm stepping away from arena for a week or so while I think this over. I have 18k units for July 4th but I really wanted to be at 21k.
This discussion has been closed.