**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If the amount to get the milestones were way lower, it would be ok but the current milestones with 9 mil to get the 4* and less than 300 units is really bad
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

This must be a joke....you want as to give even more efford and time just to take the same.

It's not even the same mate, it's much less for more effort.
  • spoty54spoty54 Posts: 1
    I really did not like these new arenas, I understand that thanks to the 2 arenas out of 6 a gentleman or someone with a small rooster may have access to a 5-star rating, but putting this aside, the issue of units is serious. I have been a sandbox for about 6 months and always having runes keeps me satisfied in the game, however this takes me a long time and with these new arenas they have doubled my work and removed half the rewards ... I hope they can fix This since also 32M for 500 runes were not made before, with less Millions in different arenas you could get more ...
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★

Kavya30 said:

16.5M for one is too much and I am a milestone grinder. I will not be able to grind for 33M. Just can’t. As an FTP, guess my hopes for July 4th are in the trash

I'm Curious: Prior to these Changes, how many Milestones across all of the Arenas did you used to complete? If you don't remember that, do you remember how many Units approx you'd earn from Milestones per Arena run?

Our goal is to keep the effort roughly the same, but of course, with reducing the number of Arenas, that's going to be difficult. With the change of the rarities allowed in each Arena, the points are definitely going to be different, but we want to keep the effort roughly the same.

If that's not the case, we want to know! We won't know that on the first day or possibly even the first run, but please keep the feedback coming.
    I am an a huge arena grinder. I will play in the feature 5 star arena about 150 rounds which will net me about 24 million points, This would get me 5000 k 5 star shards and 400 six star shard in every arena. I would do 4 million points in five star basic arena which is about 50 rounds. That means about 400 rounds a week to do it 2 times a week. This is about 13 hours of grinding a week. This new 16 million top milestone for both arena is too high. I will have to refresh my champs and spend more time grinding to get to the 32 million points on both arena. The points need to be adjusted for the milestones. How many people are going to grind 64 million in arena for milestones every week? I was doing about 56 million a week and that was a lot for a person not trying for the actual champ just to get some extra shards. I would suggest dropping both down to the original number of 12 million. That makes each more attainable for the serious milestone grinders. It will still be a lot of work since your 6 star champs need 11 hours to refresh with help. I would score higher in arenas if the 6 stars refreshed faster, but i run through my 6 stars 2 times a day and I have 83 of them. Please bring the milestone down or make 6 stars refresh 2 times as fast. Thank you for anything you can do to address this issue.
  • subash_vikramsubash_vikram Posts: 19
    Awful. How did you think this would be perceived as an improvement?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    On a positive note, I like the grandmaster shards!
    An easy fix would be to either increase the amount of points five stars give or decrease the cool down of six stars. That’s only if you don’t want to restructure the basic six star arena.
  • OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Posts: 12
    Not to mention, the 2 & 3* arenas were nice when I run out of gold since there's no cost to them.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

On a positive note, I like the grandmaster shards!
    An easy fix would be to either increase the amount of points five stars give or decrease the cool down of six stars. That’s only if you don’t want to restructure the basic six star arena.

They should decrease the cool down of 6 stars to 6 hrs and 5 stars to 4 hrs to make it more feasible. Giving more points for 5 stars will be a good too. They should also decrease the milestones in the 6 star basic to make things better. Above all else, for god's sake give the 3 star featured champ at 640k milestone or closer. Why do we need to grind 6 mill for a new 3 star when we were getting them for 640k in the last system.
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Cav player here (7 6*s, all R1 and 3 5/65 5*s). When I did old arena grinds, I would hit all the milestones on the 3*, and both 4* arenas for about a streak of 45 in each, which took up most of my time in the game, but was doable because there was no overlap in the champs for each arena. This would earn the 3* champs from milestones and usually a 4* from rank rewards. But more importantly, it got me the units to clear new content and progress my roster.

My personal suggestion would be to shift the milestone requirements scale more exponentially and rework the reward structure to provide more custom rewards for people at those milestone levels. So if there's 15 milestones, milestones 1-6 (Under 1.5 million) would be pretty close to one another and be heavy on units and grandmaster (or even phc) shards. 7-10 (1.5-3 million) drops the 3* and 4* champs + more units. And 11-15 (1.5-3 million each) are dropping few units, but more 5/6 star shards for upper cav and thronebreakers. So progressing players get more units, but cavs/tbs can grind for the extra resources they need.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Kavya30 said:

16.5M for one is too much and I am a milestone grinder. I will not be able to grind for 33M. Just can’t. As an FTP, guess my hopes for July 4th are in the trash

I'm Curious: Prior to these Changes, how many Milestones across all of the Arenas did you used to complete? If you don't remember that, do you remember how many Units approx you'd earn from Milestones per Arena run?

Our goal is to keep the effort roughly the same, but of course, with reducing the number of Arenas, that's going to be difficult. With the change of the rarities allowed in each Arena, the points are definitely going to be different, but we want to keep the effort roughly the same.

If that's not the case, we want to know! We won't know that on the first day or possibly even the first run, but please keep the feedback coming.
    I used to run the featured 4* and 5* for milestones netting 270 units for 16 million points.

Doesn't look like there is anyway for me to get the same rewards for the same effort. I'm not asking for more but an equivalent amount would be nice
This discussion has been closed.