**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me please

BiscuitKhanBiscuitKhan Posts: 11
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who to rank up? Focus on 6 stars to r2 from these?

Or still rank up my 5 stars.

I don't have any variant done and I'm kn champion boss. So please he'll me chose relevantly.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Sunspot
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Apoc fury and warlock will be good to rank
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Venom is king of variants. Xl champ, spiderverse and villain. Doesn't need dupe.

Sentinel is right there too as a villain, xl champ and tech. Dupe helps, but not required.

Apoc hits 2 of those and he makes other mutants horsemen. Doesn't need dupe.

For all round good champs... Warlock is amazing. So much utility, strong sp2, strong heavy with bleed, and l3 saves the day if you push their power meter too high. He's xl, hero and tech too so another good variant option. Doesn't need dupe.

Once wolverine and NF are duped, they'll be useful for a lot.

You have lots of good champs besides these also. Really just need to decide what you want to accomplish and focus on a couple to try and get to R5 or r2 for 6*. I would not bother with sunspot based on where your roster is right now. He's good, but not that good and others in your roster will get yiu farther, sooner. I'd probably go sentinel as a 6* who gets the adrenaline burst, duel immunities, heal block and handles 3 variants quite well.

Champion boss is going to need a specific counter for most people. A good nullify or slow mechanic champ to deal with unstoppable. I don't see that in your roster yet so maybe variants are the way to go for now. Sasquatch can be useful, but mine doesn't get a lot of use besides aw defense.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    1. Apoc
    2. Warlock
    3. Prof X
    4. Colossus
    In summary, Mutants
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’d continue ranking up your 5*s. Awaken your fury then rank him up. Also rank up warlock, falcon, and apoc. If you were to rank up a 6* I suggest sunspot or colossus.
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    All of the above + Magik since she's not available as a 6*.
  • Options
    BiscuitKhanBiscuitKhan Posts: 11
    So in general you guysbsuggest ranking up 5 stars over 6 stars? Such as warlock NF appoco etc? Will they help me more in variant?
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    The single highest value rankup you can do right now is Sentinel. With him you can smash through V2 and V3 - and at 100% explortation you'll get two r5 rankup gems (one from each) - so that's a 2 for 1 special

Aside from that you should build out a team r5's (as mentioned above) before you really concentrate on your 6*'s. The only caveat is if you pull a 6* top tier champ like Doom or Red Mags that don't need awakening to be great.