**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loyalty is useless without a good Unstoppable Colossus buff

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
I am not so much reliant on boosts except for those cheap attack health and champion boosts. I have collected more than 500K loyalty thinking will buy colossus as 5 star for 800k. Never knew even as a 3 star he would be so bad. Some immunities still make him decently useful for me. But where's the damage? You guys buffed original colossus but what about mystic? He deserves it more than war machine or captain america.

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Loyalty store is fine for now, these bugs are the issue, and the new arena added to the problem
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    I agree that unstoppable colossus needs a tune up. Just give him stun immunity while unstoppable and place stagger with heavy hits so he matches juggernaut and allow him to gain a armour buff for a short time with a well timed block to match colossus. It's not just for use but to make him better to fight against, he is a very easy champ to fight. But I agree more that these new arenas need to be dealt with first, there's nothing there for mid level players.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    @odishika123 I totally agree he is good with dad bod but the synergy isn't there for three star
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    If you’ve not unlocked MD loyalty can be well spent there assuming you have the champs to make it worthwhile.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Loyalty is amazing for 3 min boosts, 150/200% boosts and MD which is a super useful mastery.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I thought the recent roadmap said d they were changing how the loyalty store worked this summer. Something about not having to wait a month for the good boosts to randomly appear.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    @Pokémonmastah thoughts on UC?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    @Berjibs MD?
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Buy the mystic cores to unlock the mystic dispersion mastery is what they are referring to.

I use mine for the 3k alliance health boosts. Spendy at 17k but worth it for war and aq
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Mystic dispersion
    Yep
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    UC is useless but loyalty isn't.