**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

how long does it get to reach 2 mil in basic champ arena

Now that the arena system has changed just how many fights does it take to get to that 2 mil milestone if you don't lose you streak

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    Depends on whether you boost up and number of max rank.

I will need about 75 rounds.
  • Bileygr_King67Bileygr_King67 Posts: 13
    @winterthur how long does it take without boosts
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    At a 3x multiplier, 6* give something over 60k points each. To get to 2.25 million for the basic champ needs 38 fights, or 13 rounds. Given that I've low balled the points, more likely 12. With building up the streak, I'd say about 15 rounds with just 6* champs
    @Raichu626 how about with 4* champs? i have a lot of 4* champs and some 5* champs.

@winterthur how long does it take without boosts

Oops, I misread and thought it was Summoner's trials.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

@Raichu626 how about with 4* champs? i have a lot of 4* champs and some 5* champs.

5* at 4/55 are about half the points of 6* (30k at 3x streak), meaning double the fights. Same thing for 4* (~15k).

So maybe 25 rounds with 5*, and 50 with 4*. Problem is that with 4* at higher streaks, you'll likely get matched with 6r3, so you might lose your streak, so you'll need more rounds.

Obliterated next round. :D

4-Star champs = Die
    guys do I get the iso if I get a dupe of the champion from the arena
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It depends on your roster of course. Using my 5*s, I can hit 2M each run.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I didn’t count rounds, but it took me two trips through my roster and approximately 2 hours of gameplay, with minor stoppages now and then.

Mind you, I only have 3 6* (none above r1), 1 5r5, and 3 5r4, with a bunch of other 5* across the spectrum from r1 to r3, as well as 10 max 4*. Not the biggest roster, to be sure, but I get the job done well enough.
    @TheCaptain412 do I get the iso if I get a dupe of the champion from the arena

guys do I get the iso if I get a dupe of the champion from the arena

I am unsure about Shang Chi. For Falcon, it is only 1 sig, no iso.

• TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

@TheCaptain412 do I get the iso if I get a dupe of the champion from the arena

I don’t believe so. All it does is awaken them if they aren’t already, but you don’t even get the 20 sigs (on a 4*) like you would if you duped them from a crystal.