**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who among these should I rank-up?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've been thinking hard on who to rank for quite some time now. It's quite hard to choose from them for me. I know all of them are worth ranking, but who first is the problem.
I'm Uncollected, haven't touched Story quest after it. All of the following will eventually reach Rank 4 of course, but I wish to know who should I focus and rank 4 first.

P.S: I honestly cannot play perfectly with CGR and Magneto. I easily get hit. Mostly because I use Parry + Heavy for Magneto and I've just got CGR, and I'm learning him. As for Corvus, I have him as a maxed 4 star which I often use, and is really easy for me to play with.

Who among these should I rank-up? 28 votes

Cosmic Ghost Rider ( Rank 3 - 4)
25%
Kill_GreyTheBair123Will3808Negative_100Barani7dalegrindBarri8 7 votes
Magneto {Red} ( Rank 3 - 4)
64%
Whiskey_PoetUnsilentWine_LoverSarvanga1_IronGladiator22OmedennAndyball270AmnetiesScrubhanRiptideRDMNThijmen_T14RekManTheBoogyManDEADSHOT84891Darksniper240kidanineYibambe 18 votes
Corvus ( Rank 2 - 3) [ Eventually Rank 4]
10%
Zeroj2kMattyPerlerAMS94 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It could be helpful if you also explain as to why you vote someone of the above and how they ( the champ you chose) can help me in my routine.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Dang. All of them are really good. Definitely rank up all of them. Magneto is by far the easiest to play as long as you get used to parry and heavy. Don’t be afraid to use basic attacks if you have to. Mags will also help you a lot in completing and exploring act 5, as he is a cheat code for 5.4.6 ultron. I would focus on Corvus afterwards, and then CGR. CGR can take some getting used to, but the big yellow numbers are worth it
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Dang. All of them are really good. Definitely rank up all of them. Magneto is by far the easiest to play as long as you get used to parry and heavy. Don’t be afraid to use basic attacks if you have to. Mags will also help you a lot in completing and exploring act 5, as he is a cheat code for 5.4.6 ultron

I agree with you @IronGladiator22 . The sole reason of me ranking Magneto this high was only to fight the Robots and other #metal annoyances in the future. But I have a feeling he's too OP, i.e, he simply can solo anyone at rank 3. I've been wanting to rank 4 him since a long time, I just can't convince myself to do it though :sweat_smile:

Already, Guardian and Archangel have gone to rank 4 making him wait and when I think now is the time to finally get him to rank 4, comes CGR and Corvus.... CGR is now already at rank 3. I have a severe lack of ISO, and hence Corvus is yet in rank 2.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Both corvus and cgr are metal.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank up that CGR and learn his playstyle better.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    1. Mags
    2. CGR
    3. Corvus
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81
    Rank up the best cosmic