**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking Help

Guys I need your help. I’m not sure who to rank.

My normal questing team is fine, all rank 5 high sig level awakened 4*s: AA, GP, Yondu, Ultron and Angela.

I can rank 3 a 5* unawakened Majik or I can rank 5 some duped 4*s. They are:

Hulk
Miles Morales
OG Spidey
Cappy WWII
Scarlet Witch
Agent Venom
Symbiote Spidey
Storm
X23

I can take Ghost Rider to R5 too and have a generic awakening gem, so that’s an option.

Just not sure what road to go down. Would be grateful for any views.

Thanks.

Comments

• JJGJJG Posts: 145
    upgrade scarlet witch
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    This may be complete bias... but Hulk awakened can just do wonders for you, the most damage dealing science champ by far when awakened. I have him R5, and I don't have problems with those mystic tough champs to fight against. However, the intelligent move may be SW depending her sig level (has to be quite high). Magik would be the other option I'd consider... you don't seem to have many power control champs in your basic questing team. She can help big time.
  • Miles Moralals, Symbiote Spider-Man Or Original Spider-Man .

(I like Spider-Man)

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Thanks guys. I was wondering if there was any merit in Ranking Miles Morales for AW? But the fact that war is broken is putting me off. And the fact that defender kills are literally pointless now.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Magik. she's a long haul champion. You'll use her forever. 4*s will eventually be the new 3*s.

Don't need to awaken Ghost Rider. Save it for Voodoo, Starlord or even Wolverine.

I also love the advice to never rank 5 a 4* science champ.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Magik 5*. Is this even a question? :open_mouth: you can close the thread now. lol
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    yup 5* Magik! Shes still a hammer on offense and once you dupe her then she can be used for defense.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Symbiote Spidey for Criticals or Magik for the prestiege and her Limbo.