**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How can I proceed hereafter?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So, the following are the pictures of my roster.

And the next are a few 4 stars I use.

I only use corvus and nick tbh. Maybe Red guardian rarely.

Please tell me, whom should I rank and why. If priorities are given, it could be more helpful, like an order in which to upgrade.

I’ve not done anything beyond 5.2.6 and
No variants too.

Please suggest if I could possibly do some variants too.

Thank you in advance.
Warprince

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    have you started 5.3? i think you could do a lot of 5.3 and 5.4 with that roster.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

have you started 5.3? i think you could do a lot of 5.3 and 5.4 with that roster.

Tbh, I just didn’t have any interest in doing story quests.
    Everything is untouched. 😅
    I tried a run in 5.3.1
    I was able to do it itemless until I fought that storm haha. I didn’t read the direct damage node. Guardian was sweeping everything on his way until there.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    You’ve got some great 5* champs there that will help you tremendously so id say its time for you to move on from your 4*s. AA,Hype,CAIW,HT, BWCV, Red Mags should all be brought up and will get you through a lot of content. I personally dont have Cosmic Ghost Rider but he’s supposed to be a top champ as well
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I tried a run in 5.3.1
    I was able to do it itemless until I fought that storm haha. I didn’t read the direct damage node. Guardian was sweeping everything on his way until there.
    i would just take a few tries and push through it. i think if you can get past 5.3.1, you could just go on a run and take out the rest of act 5 in a few days
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    If all your 5* are shown (35 if I count correctly) what did I do wrong? I have about 60 5* (cavalier) and not as many great 5* champs as you have. I'd really struggle whom to rank up first if I were you. Forget your 4* roster. You have so many great 5* that you won't need to rank up any 4*, not even Ghost or Quake. Some might still argue that both can help you a lot but I'd rather focus on those champs that can also help you in act 6.
    Put all your sig stones in Cap IW. I'd probably focus on him, AA, Mags red, Claire and one or two of the four great cosmic champs.

If all your 5* are shown (35 if I count correctly) what did I do wrong? I have about 60 5* (cavalier) and not as many great 5* champs as you have. I'd really struggle whom to rank up first if I were you. Forget your 4* roster. You have so many great 5* that you won't need to rank up any 4*, not even Ghost or Quake. Some might still argue that both can help you a lot but I'd rather focus on those champs that can also help you in act 6.
    Put all your sig stones in Cap IW. I'd probably focus on him, AA, Mags red, Claire and one or two of the four great cosmic champs.

Ah... 32 if you don't count the dupes. Include them its 35 ( Damn, how did you know it was 35? 😳)
    I too honestly think that I have a use for everyone except that duped Juggernaut.
    Im never gonna rank my 4 stars anymore lol, maybe in the future if I grind arenas. But honestly yeah, that was just to mention.

I really am interested to know if I'm capable of doing any variants. Any insights are warmly welcomed.

Yes I am giving my sigs, slowly to Capiw. I make sure to give 10 sigs after i gather some, to see the efficiency and also not use my generics much. He's sig 40 I believe, and he's doing wonders already!

Today, I was tempted to have a rank 5, the options being Archangel and Claire. But I wanna make my roster more diverse. I basically should be able to do 2-3 stuff at a time. Like AQ, AW and quests if I wish to at the same time.

I tried a run in 5.3.1
    i would just take a few tries and push through it. i think if you can get past 5.3.1, you could just go on a run and take out the rest of act 5 in a few days
    Oh cool, so would my path to Cav be easy? Coz I really don't have much potions and revives. Not much units too, as yo can see.
    Drenlin said:

You’ve got some great 5* champs there that will help you tremendously so id say its time for you to move on from your 4*s. AA,Hype,CAIW,HT, BWCV, Red Mags should all be brought up and will get you through a lot of content. I personally dont have Cosmic Ghost Rider but he’s supposed to be a top champ as well

Hyperion, I might hesitate about it maybe because I have CGR and Corvus. Mags no doubt. HT too, I actually wanted to rank Rulk before him, but there was the woman's day boss rush and yeah, he went to rank 3. Probably he'd stay there too, for a while.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you rank 3 or 4 that havok, you can do v4 easily. I suggest ranking up human torch, magneto, and Hyperion and then take whichever of your rank 4s you enjoy most to rank 5.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180

Ah... 32 if you don't count the dupes. Include them its 35 ( Damn, how did you know it was 35? 😳)
    I too honestly think that I have a use for everyone except that duped Juggernaut.
    Im never gonna rank my 4 stars anymore lol, maybe in the future if I grind arenas. But honestly yeah, that was just to mention.

I really am interested to know if I'm capable of doing any variants. Any insights are warmly welcomed.

Yes I am giving my sigs, slowly to Capiw. I make sure to give 10 sigs after i gather some, to see the efficiency and also not use my generics much. He's sig 40 I believe, and he's doing wonders already!

Today, I was tempted to have a rank 5, the options being Archangel and Claire. But I wanna make my roster more diverse. I basically should be able to do 2-3 stuff at a time. Like AQ, AW and quests if I wish to at the same time.
    35 because I counted the rows, 7x5. But three of them are 6* so 32 obviously.

I'd rank up AA to 5/65 asap. You just can't go wrong there. Or wait until you have 3 T5B and rank up Venom. I'd always try to focus on a small amount of champs unless you have plenty of resources. AA 5/65 can make a huge difference, as can Cap IW with high sig.

I'd go on with act 5 before trying the variants. You'll only face 40k+ opponents there, so with your roster you are either very skilled or you have units to spend.
    Will3808 said:

If you rank 3 or 4 that havok, you can do v4 easily. I suggest ranking up human torch, magneto, and Hyperion and then take whichever of your rank 4s you enjoy most to rank 5.

How does havok help in variant 4?

35 because I counted the rows, 7x5. But three of them are 6* so 32 obviously.

I'd rank up AA to 5/65 asap. You just can't go wrong there. Or wait until you have 3 T5B and rank up Venom. I'd always try to focus on a small amount of champs unless you have plenty of resources. AA 5/65 can make a huge difference, as can Cap IW with high sig.

I'd go on with act 5 before trying the variants. You'll only face 40k+ opponents there, so with your roster you are either very skilled or you have units to spend.
    Venom? Are you sure? I thought I still have a long time for the need to rank up 6 stars. Cap's got around 60 now, and I have another 20-30 for him, but its just that he's already working great for me, and I'd feed him slowly. Does Archangel really need the rank 5? For the content I'm dealing with, he's already melting all of them.