**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mister Sinister can solo abyss fights

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
It has been done. The omega mutant noodle is now an abyssal omega mutant noodle. Played awful the last 25%, but I got the solo. I estimate this method would probably work for Medusa, Omega Red, Aegon, the Champion, and modok, although I haven’t tested it on any of them yet. Enjoy the video, although you probably won’t. It’s boring as hell.

https://youtu.be/_w8WsjXmKp8

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

1% Health lol

Yeah I played horrible lol. Should have been out with about 25% with optimal play but meh
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    How does this work?
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Abyss collector solo when?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    MS OP
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How does this work?

When sinister holds his heavy damaging debuffs, stun, concussion, and power leech debuffs are paused. Pretty fun stuff against RoL Wolverine in particular
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

@FluffyPigMonster

I want a sinister but with all the mutants I have getting him now would be a waste

I love Sinister. If his damage scaled somehow he’d be OP. I have a 5* R5 200. I have a duped 6* R1 but he’ll stay there behind Magneto, Omega, Namor, Apocalypse and Prof X who will all get ranked before him unless there’s a need.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Sinister content! YES. Been vouching for this guy for ages now. Made threads and everything. Glad to see some appreciation. Only got the 5* tho. Shame he benefits highly from high sig or else I’d be tempted to r3 him as 6*.

His act 6 usefulness is underrated.

Edit: small tip - you can actually hit your heavy into the parry stun just before sp3. Just a little extra damage.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Bruh 4* She-Hulk takes him down faster. Still tho, impressive solo.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    If they increased his attack values, he would be a really good champ. I love playing him, but it takes ages to take down anything
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited May 2021
    Yep. He needs a kit/value update/rework.

What Kabam needs to do is increase his signature ability values. They could double or (honestly not unreasonably) triple all the values of base stat value increase per genetic persistent charge, and (maybe) take away the 3 max/class restriction. Simply that alone would fix him.

Shoot, currently, each cosmic fight at max sig only gives him an extra whopping (sarcastic) 30% increase, maxed out at +90%. Compare that to someone like Stryfe who can ramp up to a maximum of +400%. Tripling those values would basically get him close to that number fully ramped up, assuming each class was still capped at 3.

I would love to see his values updated. My favorite dude. Don’t get to use him much because his damage is just lacking. Ramp up is also just so unpractical in end game story mode given the low damage and high health pools.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Sinister content! YES. Been vouching for this guy for ages now. Made threads and everything. Glad to see some appreciation. Only got the 5* tho. Shame he benefits highly from high sig or else I’d be tempted to r3 him as 6*.

His act 6 usefulness is underrated.

Edit: small tip - you can actually hit your heavy into the parry stun just before sp3. Just a little extra damage.

Late response but that wastes abyssal charges, and I needed every single one for the solo. Good idea though