Members taking AQ bosses with Links on

2»

Comments

• cytwbccytwbc Member Posts: 93
    KdRa_II said:

Great to hear from everyone 😊 thanks for the replies and highly respect everyone’s opinions.

Although I just wanted to add that doesn’t it feel insulting to the whole bg and the person whose link is up that the said person couldn’t wait for a bg mate to finish his line? I’m just talking with a healthy team building motive.
    @ItsDamien @Aburaees @Zan0

in my opinion not at all. i was in bg recently that we had people all over the globe in it, so i told them to get these nodes clear and ill fight the mini boss ( with these nodes up) it allowed people to sleep and play when they could and allowed the rest of the bg to progress through out the rest of the map.
  • KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2021
    I do it all the time..but i feel no one should be offended with this!!!
    Cause i certainly dont do with such intentions :)
    Moreover i think this usually happens in alliances with low participation or only upto map 4..
    Map 4 i can do complete with only 1 more member with a 5*r5 corvus....but beyond map 4...i.e. map 5 or 6 its not possible for me...even enrgy is not enough to attempt alone to reach the main boss..
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Taking AQ bosses with links on is fine as long as you are absolutely confident that you can take.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    It's fine as long as you don't leave apocalypse with 4 charges and 90% health. Like someone mentioned earlier, some links actually help specific champs like ghost (caltrops) or ghulk (starburst).
  • DrenlinDrenlin Member Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Might be a noob question but what is the Corvus timeout method?

I was about to ask the same question. Anyone?
    While corvus has charges, he can't die, even at 1%. So if you pause the game while he has charges and wait for the timeout, he won't die and you can get through itemless using that trick/exploit/bug/unintended effect
    That’s what I assumed it meant
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    KdRa_II said:

Hi guys, hope everyone is keeping well during these trying times.

I just had a small doubt regarding the happenings in my alliance. I do not know if I’m right to think this or I’m wrong but I just wanted to discuss it with my fellow community mates and have a wholesome discussion 😊

The thing was that some of the members were going/trying to go for the bosses with links still on them. My reasoning was that it should not be made to do so because I personally felt it must be insulting to the people who was on that path waiting for his energy to refill and on top of that it showcases a lack of communication & teamwork between bg mates.

They do use the Corvus time out method that people stand by always but doesn’t that mean they don’t have the patience to wait for their mates to finish up the paths?

I’m not sure if I’m right or wrong. But I was feeling that it should not be encouraged. Please do throw in your thoughts and ideas. 😊

I’m an officer at a semi relaxed map4 alliance.
    I usually take both mini bosses or boss with 2-4 links on them.
    Other experienced members do the same on their bg.
    It’s very common on low activity alliances to work like this, in order to open sectors early to complete the map.
    It’s not a matter of patience, it’s a matter of speeding things up.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    Seraphion said:

KdRa_II said:

Great to hear from everyone 😊 thanks for the replies and highly respect everyone’s opinions.

Although I just wanted to add that doesn’t it feel insulting to the whole bg and the person whose link is up that the said person couldn’t wait for a bg mate to finish his line? I’m just talking with a healthy team building motive.
    @ItsDamien @Aburaees @Zan0

I hope you are not a leader in your alliance.

With that attitude you will produce a toxic and dreadful environment.
    Every alliance is different. If I'm parked at a miniboss and my energy is not full, and I'm not about to go to sleep or anything, I'll wait. But if I max out on energy or I need to move now, I'll take a mini linked if I can. My alliance members know this, and I don't think they are offended by it. But I run a fairly relaxed alliance mostly, and I usually send reminders to people to move, or to ask if they are available to move. I wait as long as I can, they know that, so I think it is all good.

It is all about communication. Best thing for the OP or anyone else to do is not to ask about it here, but ask about it in your alliance. They are the only ones whose opinions matter.
  • KdRa_IIKdRa_II Member Posts: 86
    edited May 2021
    Thanks for the responses guys, I agree with most of them. Also I would like to add that even if it’s a matter of speeding things up or not having patience or even both I personally feel it should be communicated with the leads and the person who’s link is up and then taken action upon. I do feel it’s an exploit so I’m personally not a fan of it. Lol 😂 anyways thanks everyone for the response once again. Stay safe and well!
  • DarkZenDarkZen Member Posts: 285
    KdRa_II said:

Thanks for the responses guys, I agree with most of them. Also I would like to add that even if it’s a matter of speeding things up or not having patience or even both I personally feel it should be communicated with the leads and the person who’s link is up and then taken action upon. I do feel it’s an exploit so I’m personally not a fan of it. Lol 😂 anyways thanks everyone for the response once again. Stay safe and well!

... im so glad im not in your alliance...