**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the best 6* you can acquire

BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
Not just the strongest by gameplay, but also in terms of prestige, dupe importance, sig importance, etc.

Who do you think is the best 6* you can acquire 221 votes

Ghost
33%
BitterSteelMagicBentonDisbanded_pensSw0rdMasterOnmixHammerbro_64Duke_SilverRbk19RasiloverCupidmanveertherealLogan00PrylankSanta_PsycheKhushhalThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxQacobKill_GreyKaratemike415 73 votes
Doom
35%
DNA3000SnakeEyes69Alfa_PigeonPalanthraxzuffyAjisdopeGameBreakergraciTerraPGUNZ4694MarcusUnreadAspenYoMovesLvernon15Kennadorockray2016Furious_Fighter1pseudosaneHeattblasttBuckyBruh 79 votes
Warlock
3%
brandinhorivetSparx265AceOfDiamondyouaintrightDemonic_embraceRyderSlateashbfc121 8 votes
Corvus
2%
danielmathTiborginaDart1981CrasyduckSkyLord7000RoyalRose1510 6 votes
CGR
8%
NapaHeroXva23MattstafariGunnersTivjyotAkkarin23SpadeHunterdangarang122Blizzard28TheMailmannFCBThunderAmnetiesValentinos13NuclearOrkMikeymonstesThe_HoTUEL145sswinnner_1Swiepp_13 19 votes
Nick Fury
4%
JumpthesharkNewman0067LiquidkoldcharmkevverN1nthcloudTravNationEwell65SSS69KeniutekSoar2878LBN1OEMV 11 votes
Magneto
2%
heruheru511Alex13369JuggerNotAATTodishika123 5 votes
Apocalypse
5%
DrZolaTristanKARTIKeya8Osfan8TsikiniDenzel116GoterdamRungMiStaLovaStorm2808TatteshwarSuperiorSymbioteRowdyFBIBlackTuran 13 votes
Other
3%
CropDusterNojokejaymredsoxpatsfan89JhonST33Killswitch01TheGodfather39Newlinstheory 7 votes

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Doom
    Ghost suks. Jk. But doom.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Ghost
    I change to CGR cause you don't need his awakened ability to unlock all his damage but if there was a selecter getting the champ at sig 200 then yeah ghost best option wont change my mind
    Ghost

until quake is introduced as a 6*

@TheBair123 i dont think there will be a 6 star quake
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Doom

until quake is introduced as a 6*

@TheBair123 i dont think there will be a 6 star quake
    And now there's more counters in the newer story quests.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Corvus
    Only reason I chose Corvus is because he would benefit ME the most since I don't have him higher than 4* and have all the other options at 5* R5 (except CGR who is 6* R2 and just awaiting a cosmic T5CC)
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    outside of legends runs, there's little difference between a 5/65 and a 6/3 ghost (and she needs high sig despite horrible prestige), corvus needs the power boost of being a rank 3
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    best champion in the six star basic pool

until they add quake
    Ghost

I change to CGR cause you don't need his awakened ability to unlock all his damage but if there was a selecter getting the champ at sig 200 then yeah ghost best option wont change my mind

Cgr isn't the best 6* and he doesn't even need r3
    unawakened in my opion hes better than corvus tho
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Doom
    Coz i suck with ghost :(
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    This guy NEEDS to finish fights in under 20 hits. So he’d benefit the most.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ghost
    quake once she becomes a 6*
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Doom
    Combination of more prestige and less reliance on sig ability than ghost
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I feel like my actual opinion on this is high bias and very personal sooo I gonna go with Ghost
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is a vital part in a lot of tough quests for me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

This guy NEEDS to finish fights in under 20 hits. So he’d benefit the most.

🤦‍♂️
  • MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
    CGR

Not just the strongest by gameplay, but also in terms of prestige, dupe importance, sig importance, etc.

Doesn't need to be duped, amazing damage, and decent prestige
  • Storm2808Storm2808 Posts: 4
    Apocalypse
    Apocalypse for me, needs no awakening, and benefits other champs massively as well as being a utility machine himself. Ghost & Doom are great but the one I want most is Apoc
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    So dependent on who you use...I have R3 Apoc and Warlock on the list and have a sliver of mystic T5 left to R3 Doom.

Apoc is my go-to because I’ve utilized the Horseman pre-fight so often now. Hard to imagine not having him on my team, although Doom is a close second.

Dr. Zola
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Doom

Coz i suck with ghost :(

Ditto...and I have both. :p
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Since I already have doom.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Doom
    Just in general, I would say doom.
    Dosnt need dupe, plenty of utility, and some really good damage
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost since there is no Quake
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Ghost
    especially since she is the only one on this list that I don't have 5/65. I need her
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I’m just glad I have her in all rarities
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Other
    Shaaaang chi or Jabari panther
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Ghost
    No real competition. Quake doesn't exist, there's no real need for the dupe. Get Ghost and clear a ridiculous amount of content.