**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Captain Marvel's SP2 [Fix in Progress]

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Any updates?
  • Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    Just give me my 4 alpha T2as back only from
    Captain marvel and will call it good!! because you guys at kabam will never fix her.... Facts!!!’
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Rumor going around now is Xmas will be a bug fix based event and we will finally get all the issues fixed then
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

December 6th update then ? since the upcoming one was marked as 16.0

Can we agree that if it goes beyond that at least you guys make up for it in some way ? So many months of struggling with this needs something from you guys... its just not fair on the players who have had to struggle with a faulty product for so long

Totally agree 100% with DJripster!!
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey guys. I just checked on this, and it's still currently marked for 16.1. That being said, I'll let you know if anything changes. Thanks!

Here's hoping...
    That’s a long ways away Kabam wolf There needs to be some kind of compensation for this this is totally unacceptable
    What is bs is u guys fixed the issuess with incerate with messtpo in 24 hrs and u guys still haven’t fixed caption marvel that’s pretty messed up!! And shows u guys are only for your selves!!
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    @Kabam Wolf do you have an update for us ?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Yep! This fix is in 16.1 as of right now.
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143

I noticed in the announcement today they didn't mention a fix to this. Can you confirm this will be happening?

Then why does 16.1 make no reference at all to this.

The only reference to Captain Marvel is as follows:
    • Fixed a bug where one of the light attacks for Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Gamora, Ms. Marvel, and Scarlet Witch would occasionally miss
  • Seeing as Carol just became my first Rank 5 4* (no gold to get her all the way to 50 yet - bring on that new gold realm!), really hope that this fix is in 16.1 even though there is no mention of it in the patch notes *fingers crossed*
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    OhGodYes wrote: »

I noticed in the announcement today they didn't mention a fix to this. Can you confirm this will be happening?

He just did.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★

Then why does 16.1 make no reference at all to this.

The only reference to Captain Marvel is as follows:
    • Fixed a bug where one of the light attacks for Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Gamora, Ms. Marvel, and Scarlet Witch would occasionally miss

Cause it is just a forum post and it was obviously overlooked.
  • HI@!#$%^&I*())(*%#!@$%^&*()()*&^%$#
  • Help me ahhhhh
    jk
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    The sp2 should be changed anyways it looks just like the sp3. I'm not sure if I've ever dealt with this issue and I have many, but I did recently bring my 5* to r3 so I should try to duplicate this scenario. I just never use any of the Marvel girls
    During 12.0 (and the aftermath) it was consideration to keep her as a rank 3, however, Kabam trolled us to believe she was going to be fixed.

I'm still desperately looking forward to being able to use SP2 in the same manner all other champions respond.

Shes a good champ, but having to keep her on an SP1, or SP3 scenario isn't ideal. Really just want to unleash the beast.

Still notice this is absent in notes.

edited December 2017
    I would suggest a few of us send in tickets to kabam to help with the sp2 issue, I know it may not help but possibly may get more answers also send them the link to this post as well so they can see that it’s actually ligit!
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Think of the knock affects!
    Would like Kabam wolf or Mike to comment on this please?????
    Just tell us the truth if it’s going to be fixed or not? With captain marvel sp2 issue!
This discussion has been closed.