**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bane Strats!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Of course I’m asking about the Loki fight specifically, and I can manage all of it except for bane. I don’t have a ton of revives, and at this point about 4-5 ticks of it kills me. Can someone give a detailed way to beat him? My champs are 2/35 Unduped Hulk, 5/50 Magik, r4 WW2, r4 SL, and r4 unduped Vision AoU. I’m thinking Magik probly

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Power lock is really, really good. Duped SL with a high enough combo will kill anything. Vision isn't as good as Magik but still useful.

Watch the timer. If you see there's like 5 seconds left, relax and let them open up for a new combo so you're immediately taking it off. Don't end combos right before it switches to you and then you're desperate to hit him back. That's a good way to eat an S1 and die right away.
  • use ur hulk. get that initial parry do a mmmmmlllm he will reach his sp2 by doing this bait sp2 repeat

note this works only if u have max parry and stupefy
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Magik will be able to take him down pretty easily. Build up to her sp2 and lock him below a Bar of Power. After that you just need to refresh the lock and manage bane. Try to time your combo so that bane ends on the 2nd or 3rd hit, then it will be refreshed straight away. If bane is going to expire just after your combo use any special to put it back on Loki. If bane does come to you though don’t panic and charge in. You have time before it kills you so make sure you use it. Life transfer will heal you back up later. You can wait for a parry or an intercept to put it back on Loki and still be fine. Hope that helps.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Timing your stuns are huge. Stun them with a combo right as it's about to transfer back to you. If you save your L3 that's a good way to transfer it back to. If you have the few champs that have unblockable specials(loki or cyclops blue team) that's a nice way to transfer it back.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    use ur hulk. get that initial parry do a mmmmmlllm he will reach his sp2 by doing this bait sp2 repeat

note this works only if u have max parry and stupefy

Even if Hulk doesn't kill him, one long stun chain can take away a huge piece of his health.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mum I listed my champs. I’ve done 3 lanes in one run (foolishly) before initially attacking Loki, so no turning back now
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Maximize your health. Hit Loki once to transfer Bane to him, and then let Bane do the work for you. Put your effort into timing your next hits to when Bane is about to switch back to you.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    hulk is a great champ then. just spam his stuns.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Rhino! But no one loves him :-(