**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Arena Structure Feedback

Comments

• juanrojas53juanrojas53 Posts: 2
    We do not need more champs, we need more units.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    @Kabam Miike I appreciate the fact that you are reading and taking all the feedback, hoping that we can see some updates before Mr Negative comes to arena!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★

been using this method for years as long i can remember. i use this method when my 5* and 6* collection isn't stacked or have enough max ranked. this method with using 4* compensate that while buying enough time to let those 5* refresh timer to be finished only to be used again. I'm only able to do this method to continue playing nonstop because the amount of r5 4* is stacked. in this picture i still had lots of r1 5* to use and it wasn't long before the r5 5* finished it's refresh timer, but the point is that we shouldn't use this resort to get the units to continue our game progress with completing content and so on. if we could just remove the deathmatches then that would be great and face the exact same equal rank and star rarity that the opponent has.

for example if i use x3 of r3 5* then the opponent will have the same rank, rarity and not throw us a 6* with r2 just because of an streak formula bug that wasn't supposed to be in the game but was left alone for too long that we now need it. Just get rid of the bug and cap the opponent's PI value to 1x or 1,5x with the exact same rank and rarity. Then cut the milestones to half while increasing doubling or trippling the other remaining milestones resources then all is great.
  • T1M_3YT1M_3Y Posts: 1
    Oh wow, its so Hard... no its Not possible to reach All milestones... two arenas for the same type of Champions... its not possible for me, to reach the last milestone in one of them.
    Im sorry but thats a very bad Update for All little accounts. There are always the the same Player, in the top 1000 for the Champions but we little accounts need to reach the milestones for growing...
    I was never a very big Fan of the Arena, but i have to Play 24/7 for this Arena, but that will Not Happen...
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Terrible structure to arenas , and completely limits how I now run them. It would have more sense to try a change like this after 4th of July.
  • Anonymous2kAnonymous2k Posts: 10
    hey dear kabam,

it is always nice to see change in the right direction buy unfortunately this is not it.
    1. the milestones are a lot higher and harder to obtain.
    2. too many milestones to claim.
    3. it's either get to max milestone and get very low 6* shards or try to get to the 6* featured meaning thise days it needs to be more 6* shards while getting to the last milestone in featured and in basic.
    4. why 300 x 6* reatured and only 100 x basic? it should be a lot more basic than featured (like 500 of the basic champ) from the meaning of the word it is a basic one an older champ should be a lot easier to obtain. and even 1000 of the 5* version on the next one for whoever didn't get the 6*.
    5. make a cuttof like 15m and whoever gets to it will get the 5* basic and whoever gets to 25m gets the 6*.

I play arena every now and then buy looking at the changes don't even want to bother.

now as it stands only the ones with huge rosters can get the Champs and extend there roster even more, there no chance for the guy that actually need the new champ
  • MostiiiMostiii Posts: 1
    Pls Tell me IT is a joke
    Very bad; the milestones are too far away and the rewards are bad for the time invested
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Mostiii said:

Pls Tell me IT is a joke
    Very bad; the milestones are too far away and the rewards are bad for the time invested

One can hope but most likely we won’t have an update on this till the arena ends.
  • Suju1Suju1 Posts: 4
    We need resources like units. Earlier it was easy to get units even if you don't sore too much. Now units are too lless in arena. Reducing units and increasing milestone is not good improvement
  • XAgneloXXAgneloX Posts: 3
    Some changes was very great, like the cavalier crystals, but I have to spend a lot of time for the same or less units.
    maybe they thought it was an great idea to limit the competition and decided to release those extra milestones gaps? since you basically need to pick one and go for that only to compete the rank reward champion while ignoring the other arenas.

maybe they thought it was a good idea to help us to compete for those champion at the basic arena and would be another way to build up our collection to later compete for the featured champion in the future while ignoring the basic arena?

we really don't know, but this isn't really Quality of life improvement at all.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Too few units overall, otherwise quite good
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Im not sure how people are calculating or seeing new arena as beneficial? Kabam simply waved shards around as ranked rewards but people don’t understand how enslaving its going to be to reach those milestones for the fraction of units/chips in return.
    I think the biggest thing is people don’t understand that you will need to split your 6* on both new arenas to get close to the unit comparison that is mentioned. But in doing so itll take longer due to 6* refresh unless payed for.... some people will understand the math and many wont...
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Well.... I'm not sure if I should start exploration of the Abyss. If units are going to become alot harder to come by, it looks to be in my best interest to save the units until this new arena layout is fixed.
  • KnudiebabyKnudiebaby Posts: 5
    Agree with everything posted already -
    Milestones are way too high.
    The amount of units earned compared to time spent playing is a large decrease.
    What am I supposed to use my 2 & 3* for? ... the future content for those champions better give some extravagant rewards.
    But what bothers me most is newer players & players with limited rosters are totally side-lined. What does a newer player with mainly 2 & 3* & limited 4* suppose to do? Grind hour upon hour to get a few measly units?
    Oh wait, I know. Kabam wants to press more $$ out of people buying units and/or resources 😒
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    pete8388 said:

We won’t be able to address this right away, and there will be more Arenas like this before we can implement a new plan.

R.I.P. units :(
    Yeah the way this sounds to me is like they're gonna keep it this way for months to come before any chance of a change will happen. Looks like the future of MCOC is gonna be rough for awhile.

Crys23 said:

Hello everybody,

Thank you all for your feedback on the new setup for Arenas. We’ve gotten a lot of feedback, especially surrounding the number of fights required to hit all of the Milestones.

One of our goals in this refresh was to keep the number of fights/series required to hit the Milestones more or less equal to what it was before, and the milestones would change based on the ability to use higher Rarity Champions in more Arenas.

While it’s too early to see exactly what the effect is through Data, you’ve all let us know that the current Milestones require more time and effort to obtain than the previous ones.

There are many reasons behind this, including higher point values, multiple Arenas allowing the use of 4,5, and 6-Star Champions, and more Milestone thresholds.

While we don’t have a plan in place for how we want to address these concerns, we want to assure you all that we are exploring a number of options to address your concerns, and are committed to reducing the Grind once again.

We’re going to do our best, but it’s important to note that in some cases, things may still require a little more effort for some Summoners than before. Because everybody is at a different place in their progression, it is very difficult to come up with a solution that addresses the situation for every Summoner.

We won’t be able to address this right away, and there will be more Arenas like this before we can implement a new plan.

There is additional feedback on other topics, and we will continue to explore those, especially after this first iteration of the new Arena ends, but don’t have anything to share on that at this time.

The new arenas are bad for me, TB player, 2.5m account, 90 6*s, 165 5*s. It requires double the time and effort.
    And that's what we want to address. We don't want it to take more time than it did before. We're saying that we need a little wiggle room because it's pretty hard for us to come up with a solution that will be perfect for everyone, but are going to do out best to get as close as we can.
    i'm all ears to see what options the game team can come up with. looking forward to it.
This discussion has been closed.