**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can autofight do Cav EQ for you?

MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
If you had all r5 champions and the best autofight team, would they be able to autofight cav level eq? You can pick anyone as a rank 5 5* team.
Or would 6* r3 not even be able to handle the job?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Prolly not
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I feel like 5* Colossus, 6* r3 Colossus, 5* Wolverine, 5* Storm X and 6* r3 Storm X or maybe Sentinel instead of Storm X could do it
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    My Elsa is pretty good at auto fights in UC
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Can do some of uncollected.....cav tho???? No way
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★

If you had all r5 champions and the best autofight team, would they be able to autofight cav level eq? You can pick anyone as a rank 5 5* team.

No chance. Some of the fights, such as the boss fights, require mechanics that the AI just cannot perform.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★

No for me and I suppose for every else who plays the game legitimately 😉
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 235 ★★
    Matty_Ice said:

If you have unitman at 5/65 and Max sig, all things are possible.

My reputation proceeds me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I don't even think 6* r5 would do it. The problem is that Cav EQ has path/map buffs designed to require certain strategies to complete the paths, and while some paths might be auto fight doable with just the right team, I doubt if most are. But the real showstopper is there's always at least a couple of bosses (usually, not always the new champs for the month) specifically designed to be a pain in the butt. Unless there's an obvious super-cheese option, you're not autofighting past those.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    No chance whatsoever.

5* maxed awakened CAIW, Nick, AA, Longshot, and Warlock (total team value 65k) can’t do chapter 3 of the Master difficulty.

The AI (artificial ignorance) is just too fair. I’ve always believed that the autoplay algorithm should be aligned with story progress, i.e. a Cavalier player probably knows how to perform a 5 hit combo :D