**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Node 24 in Tier 1 AW has to be a mistake, right?

Node 24 in Tier 1 AW has Buffet. Ok, cool. But the +200% recovery stacked on top of that has to be a mistake, right? That's 15% health restored for every dexterity or buff. (I still refuse to call dexterity a buff)

Seems like another one of those Kabam "duh" moments where they put the +200% recovery on there not fully realizing it's going to boost Buffet.

While I realize there are ways around this, it seems extreme. Thoughts?

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    It's just a reply to all those trolls who were saying AW is too easy now.
    Others just get punished because of them.

Anyways, the regen is happening relating to modified health, which is a bug and will be fixed. Soon.
  • rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Superman69 wrote: »
    It's just a reply to all those trolls who were saying AW is too easy now.
    Others just get punished because of them.

Anyways, the regen is happening relating to modified health, which is a bug and will be fixed. Soon.

Out of curiosity, is this on the list of known issues somewhere? If so, can you post a link so I can track it please?
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    Node 24 is still a total joke. Is this actually being looked at? There is no skill to outplay this node.
    Just faced this Node again in AW with Mephisto on it this time. Node 24 is definitely broken. Total scam. I tried first with R3 Guillotine. Applied reverse heal, and it was working, but as soon as it expired he went back up to 85% health. Next tried my R4 Gwenpool. She got him down below 20% 4 times and he healed up every time. Finally just went all out with R4 Starlord and muscled thru it just ignoring the fire damage. This node needs to change ASAP.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    If ther revmove. The buff node Ore the 200% better reg.
    Just fought an Ultron on this node... LOL

This node is a complete JOKE!
    Can we please get an ePatch on this ASAP? Anybody from Kabam that can at least acknowledge this node was a total brain fart?
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Node 24 really is tricky gotta have the correct team for sure.
    7mb4ag6t5goo.png
    You'd need a heal blocking monster champ for this node, and not many people have those. OG Vision maybe? I don't know. Guillotine doesn't work on this node. By the time she has the souls and L2, any champ on this node can easily heal back up in between her L2's.
    You can guarantee nobody at Kabam tested this node at Tier 1. If they did, it wouldn't have passed QA testing. I know they can give the spiel about "we can't test every scenario". That may be true, but I can't imagine giving every node in AW at the highest level a run through would be a totally insane idea. What's sad, is support at Kabam doesn't know how to play this game and they probably couldn't make it through a tier 1 map, making it virtually impossible to test it. That, or they play on Sandbox versions of the game where they probably have maxed rank 6 star champs on God mode.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Wow that is why i retired from tier 1 and will never go back
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Whomever designed this node needs to submit a formal written apology to the players.
  • ToxinToxin Posts: 24
    Have you seen r4 ultron regenerating 21k from buffet while in stun immune mode he holds block to regenerate another 24k? Have you seen r4 mephisto with full md there? R4 juggy with full md?? Cause I see them as we speak..