**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Shang Chi Infinite Combo

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
@Kabam Miike you need to confirm either way, before the next round of his arena starts, whether Shang Chi's infinite combo is going to remain in the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBojvT-cvnA

If this stays in the game then, for anyone having Shang Chi, 99% of game mechanics can now be ignored. The entire game becomes a joke, nodes are pointless. There's not even any skill required.

Please let me know if I need to grind for the only champion I'll ever need. But if this is broken, then we need to know immediately.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Can you people not see that WS throws a light attack? Aggressive AI will smack him with an L3. I think it’s just a WS AI thing

Time code? Rewatched the whole video and maybe I missed something one time but for 400 hits very impressive and it can definitely be done without WS using a light.
    No more comments for this INFINITE STUN LOCK?!
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Not really infinite if what Hammerbro said is true
    2:55 it is true
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Can you people not see that WS throws a light attack? Aggressive AI will smack him with an L3. I think it’s just a WS AI thing

Time code? Rewatched the whole video and maybe I missed something one time but for 400 hits very impressive and it can definitely be done without WS using a light.
    it’s at 0:48
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    the most they'll do is probably add a cooldown timer to sp1 stunning through block, no one even uses sp1 lol its not in his rotation
    Normax_X said:

the most they'll do is probably add a cooldown timer to sp1 stunning through block, no one even uses sp1 lol its not in his rotation

They would if it meant infinite stun.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Just wanted to say I really don't deserve those awesome points. It's not my video, it's someone else's who had requested me to watch his video. I just wanted clarification (and indirectly help that guy who found this rotation 🙂)

Not really infinite if what Hammerbro said is true
    2:55 it is true

it’s at 0:48
    The only times he throws a light is when Shang-Chi in the middle of his sp1 animation. WS doesn’t ever have a chance to use any of his specials.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    not a bug just taking advantage of a unique play style that won't apply in all situations against many champs. WS is just everyone's punching bag lol
  • SunilShivaSunilShiva Posts: 3

My first thought as well. If he can throw sp1 without dashing in then it's a cheat code. Else it's just banking on luck
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Himmy619 said:

Kerneas said:

First Iron Sentinel, now Shang Chi.

Looks like infinite combo will be the new meta lol

Who is iron sentinel?
    I think he means Silver Centurion. He had a very low hit cooldown so he could infinite combo.
  • AlexMeyersAlexMeyers Posts: 25

My first thought as well. If he can throw sp1 without dashing in then it's a cheat code. Else it's just banking on luck
    Umm... You're banned but for everyone else , you can do it by immediately throwing sp1 after the heavy. Don't have to dash in first

https://youtu.be/KuN3RBOsXfk
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    What’s the problem? That his sp1 repeats the last strike? They better not change that.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

What’s the problem? That his sp1 repeats the last strike? They better not change that.

It has to be changed to ignore the whushu stun. I know it works exactly like it should but someone just completed abyss with a four star and used only 21 revives doing it.
    Sounds like fun. Is the issue that it would be easier than when you did it?