**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Requesting Kabam to please put og deadpool or og vision in the new valor event

As the title says please put og vision or og deadpool in the valor event store. Its almost 3 yrs since the game has started and we have a really big and active community. Since the game has been released there has been only 3 runs of deadpool and arena and maybe only 1000 players in the ENTIRE game have him. As for og vision you have to buy him so for grinders and poor people AKA like me its hard for us to get such good 4 star champs and since the game is being shifted to focus more on 5 and 6 star champs 4 stars are gonna be redundant. So I beg of you guys please put anyone of these champs into the next event.

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I want to buy OG Deadpool
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited October 2017
    NDK13 wrote: »
    As the title says please put og vision or og deadpool in the valor event store. Its almost 3 yrs since the game has started and we have a really big and active community. Since the game has been released there has been only 3 runs of deadpool and arena and maybe only 1000 players in the ENTIRE game have him. As for og vision you have to buy him so for grinders and poor people AKA like me its hard for us to get such good 4 star champs and since the game is being shifted to focus more on 5 and 6 star champs 4 stars are gonna be redundant. So I beg of you guys please put anyone of these champs into the next event.
    If you are a grinder you should be able to save units to buy him. There are probably less then 1000 people that have deadpool. With 1500 given out there were many that got him twice to dupe him. I doubt they will ever run the OG deadpool arena again. 👻👻👻
    o5perq5ovja5.png
    👻👻👻
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Does not make sense right now maybe for infinity war to show all the craziness going on I dunno but I do agree but not with releasing them for the thor ragnarok release.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I bet they run another DPool arena next movie.
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    Deadpool will be back when Deadpool 2 is released.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Wabzi wrote: »

He didn't come back when his first movie was released.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hoping for that Original Vision! :wink:
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Stara99 wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »
    If you are a grinder you should be able to save units to buy him. There are probably less then 1000 people that have deadpool. With 1500 given out there were many that got him twice to dupe him. I doubt they will ever run the OG deadpool arena again. 👻👻👻
    o5perq5ovja5.png
    👻👻👻

I used to grind a lot but after 12.0 its hard to do any feature of the game with the constant lag and kabam turning a blind eye to many of the important issues in game. Lost so many units to potions and revives just because of kabam being a **** and not giving back resources which were used because of their mistake.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    Wabzi wrote: »

He didn't come back when his first movie was released.

he actually came when deadpool was released. That was his 3rd and final arena
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    The 3rd final arena was around Valentine's Day February 2016. February 11,12 2016 which was a 2 day arena. I scored around 9.50 and was around 211 I believe. Top 500 received him