**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R3 BWCV or Sorcerer Supreme?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
No Suicides.

Claire needs them somewhat for damage but still has better buff control, but already have doom. Was thinking sorcerer not for any specific mystic like abilities but to tank specials that are hard to evade.

R3 BWCV or Sorcerer Supreme? 98 votes

Claire Voiyant
64%
MagicBentonWorld EaterWolverDominatorRaganatorLuciusVorenusTristanSpeedbumpAanthopseudosaneTheHeroDeservedMoosetiptronicshadow_lurker22Marvel2289Santa_PsycheJimmyBWordunkenTivjyotMobile_P0tat0OGAvengerDes99 63 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
35%
BitterSteelTerraSungjSan_Dolosubash_vikramUnsilentHeattblasttWicket329KerneasŠpooderRockypantherxKill_GreyNinjaversusbearZeezoosEtjamaNo_oneukSarvanga1_AstoundsPratham02SirDante 35 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Interesting, more are voting Claire even though I stated no suicides.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I am so much in love w SS, that I would rank her over Claire anytime
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Sorcerer Supreme
    have both claire and SS at rank 5 5 star, have both as 6 star. but one is going to rank 3 first, and she's very blue :) she does far more for my game than claire does (both are great but sorcerer just reaches higher and further tbh).
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I am in the same boat. I like SS more but Claire has cleared more content for me..... I am so confused that I am not ranking any of them till I absolutely need one of those to clear the content......
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    If you know what you want then you will never ask this question,
    And if you don't know what you want then why are you even bothering yourself to make a choice right now?

Claire has a huge fan base so even if you tell them you need a champion for slow debuff & sustainability, still they will vote for Claire by saying that she can nullify unstoppable buff easily and if you worried about block damage then use her sp2 regeneration with some attack boost
    And if you have doom and you Also don't run Suicides so why you think that r3 Claire will be more useful then r2 for whatever she can do
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    AGYAAT said:

And if you don't know what you want then why are you even bothering yourself to make a choice right now?

Claire has a huge fan base so even if you tell them you need a champion for slow debuff & sustainability, still they will vote for Claire by saying that she can nullify unstoppable buff easily and if you worried about block damage then use her sp2 regeneration with some attack boost

Good luck trying to get Claire nullifying a passive unstoppable lol

AGYAAT said:

You got that point because you have voted sorcerer, but if were a blind supporter of Claire then you wouldn't even think about passive unstoppables
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    AGYAAT said:

AGYAAT said:

You got that point because you have voted sorcerer, but if were a blind supporter of Claire then you wouldn't even think about passive unstoppables
    Yah I’m agreeing with you mate
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

What’s the rotation? Seems like getting the perma rune off the sp3 is the best first step , then sp2 spam for armor break. Sp1 if you want to get rid of annoying buffs or if the regen is about to expire.

sp3 in the last phase if you need the slow, and everywhere else raggador phase for the regen off block
  • San_DoloSan_Dolo Posts: 17
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I got both as 6* and decided to go with Sorc Sup. Even used a mystic AG and poured lot of sig stones as well. Just love her play style. If you like playing defensive, she is one of the best options out there along with Guardian and Cap IW.

I tend to stick to sp1 as much as possible in war. Maybe because I usually play very scared!!

Annihilus boss one shot with her:
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkTIk2a_NiEPpUdiMcvlHPffrkAz
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    I would r3 ber over BWCV without suicides any day. Her damage is very good and have very good utilities and at r3 you will noticed changes
    GagoH said:

What’s the rotation? Seems like getting the perma rune off the sp3 is the best first step , then sp2 spam for armor break. Sp1 if you want to get rid of annoying buffs or if the regen is about to expire.

sp3 in the last phase if you need the slow, and everywhere else raggador phase for the regen off block

I think there is no need to use sp3 in most of the content, because damage phase (armor break) comes just after power gain phase (where he will gain enough power for sp2 if you are not using sp1) so can easily stack armor break runes and it's also applied on slow debuff rune.. I usually can stack 2 debuffs of armor break and slow (one debuff can be stack up to 3) but is hard to maintain regeneration rune because then you need to switch your modes manually and then you will not able to stack armor breaks because regeneration rune comes just before armor break rune..

I don't use sp3 unless I need want to stack more than 3 armor break debuffs or need regeneration + damage + slow debuffs at same time
    Maybe you won't get my point but you will feel that thing when you use her more in various situation
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Claire Voiyant
    Claire is better, even without suicides. With suicides she is better than DR Doom (because the recoil drains him too easily). Even the famous top 15 champ and Seatin lists rank BWCV higher

The key is that if you want healing stay in the bleed immunity. If you want maximum damage go to the incinerate damage.

Had her at 15 percent health the other day finishing exploring some story quests. Within 2 fights she was back at 70 percent health. Just phenomenal healing.
  • Claire Voiyant
    i have an r3 claire no suicides. A mainstay in war attack over doom for past two seasons.