**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has been the greatest disappointment? (New champions and buffs)

This is a poll between which characters have been the most disappointing who have been added to the game, and disappointing buffs throughout the game.

Who has been the greatest disappointment? (New champions and buffs) 163 votes

Super-Skrull
30%
danielmathDrZolaBendyLuciusVorenusnameplasMqc19manveertherealTexas_11lIPowerIlScopeotoe987Gustavo20shadow_lurker22Dooberman420KDSuperFlash10KILLMФИGЕЯQuattrucciRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergEtjamaDwhalen8554 50 votes
Psycho-Man
15%
TerraSiddhantKwatraJaqen8StellarMrmarvel123Raichu626RockyshockyBowTieJohnDeaconEwell65SSS69MaratoxDretlleJaymix79Demi_GodJay69ChikelCharlie21540BollandStarBoyORoWill3808Yodabolt21 25 votes
Mangog
1%
Xguard77AndyBeardo 2 votes
Odin
18%
MagicBentonGrandOldKaiSw0rdMasterNaroninAssumedNameAustin555555JuggerNotDH_forum_1Denzel116WordunkenStevieManWonderddomSarvanga1_Jmille85Skillful_starDarkDuelistErosenseiogThoye3Maxwell24FiiNCH 30 votes
Yellowjacket
10%
Alex13369subash_vikramSceptilemaniacFurious_Fighter1Newman0067Marvel2289IBlueShiftIKhushhalNo_oneukAlexAvalonPGK88ErcarretIronGladiator22rivetodishika123legrindKillmonger2001 17 votes
Jubilee
1%
Alfa_PigeonMarshMarlo 2 votes
Civil Warrior
6%
Rbk19Twizzy2182Morpheus_123SuperGoodhoundogακιScrubhanAGYAATThe_grim3Primerprime5MageWizardEomerOfRohan 11 votes
Hood
10%
Lvernon15RoOOtsMysterioAleorsilentagMobile_P0tat0Olex13RagnabroTheDragonLord1373SpideyFunkoKeniutekR1s02SkyLord7000AGENT_A7KNewariesTheBussibaerCosmic_Skelator_04 17 votes
(Other)
5%
fmussapTheHoodedDormammuFluffyPigMonsterZeezoosIzze_KingEdeuinkThePredator1001Fear_of_Clowns2099Salve_maker05 9 votes

Comments

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    (Other)
    Nova
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Civil Warrior
    I really like the champ, and wanted him to be good enough to pour rank up materials into.

Unfortunately the buff didn’t really move him up the ranks in terms of being better than others who do similar things.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Nova buff, and chill with the useless threads.

I like how you reply to the thread, adding to the conversation while calling it useless lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Nova buff, and chill with the useless threads.

I like how you reply to the thread, adding to the conversation while calling it useless lol
    I was more referring to his/her frighteningly bad Overrated/underrated threads. At least this one is somewhat originally.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yellowjacket
    I got a 6* Yellowjacket a week or so before the buff details were revealed, and I was super excited.

Then...the details were revealed.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Super-Skrull
    I think Civil Warrior was the worst buff since the new buff system was announced, and Super-Skrull is the worst champ of 2021
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Super-Skrull
    Have a duped 6 and for being a very interesting skrull as have all powers of the f4 he just doesnt even come close to any of them 4 hope to see a buff in numbers as a r1 testing duped even the damage boost in act 7 doesnt help him to be better
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    (Other)
    DDHK. For someone who got a full revamp, he’s terrible.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Super-Skrull
    forgot he exists and the only reason we know hood exists is cause of ghost synergys
  • GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 132 ★★
    Super-Skrull
    Why is Jubilee on here? She is a solid and fun champ. Perfect adaption of the comics
    Super-Skrull

Has the power of all the fantastic 4, weaker than every one of them.

I would say at least Invisible Woman is worse than him.
  • Edwin10Edwin10 Posts: 30
    Odin

Why is Jubilee on here? She is a solid and fun champ. Perfect adaption of the comics

Because she was still a disappointment, she was hyped and players expected a lot from her.
    Super-Skrull
    Edwin10 said:

Because she was still a disappointment, she was hyped and players expected a lot from her.
    Nobody expected a lot from Jubilee... she's Jubilee. Lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Odin
    Pre buff was a disappointment. But since his buff, super skrull.