**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ramped Aegon or second fase Nick fury

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Who is better?
Actually I'm working at act 6.

Ramped Aegon or second fase Nick fury 20 votes

Aegon
75%
phillgreenWordunkenQacobEtjamaDaddriedaSpideyFunkoSparx265Danyal_39Charlie21540Scarcity27BlumladenWooptyfrickendoolegrindBossman_RaahulLONERANGER_141 15 votes
NF
25%
UnsilentKill_GreySkyLord7000CloudwalkerWill3808 5 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    NF
    Nick by a longshot

Also
    Phase*
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    Aegon
    Fully ramped up Aegon is probably the best champion in the game, however, it is hard to actually fully ramp him up in non Labyrinth/Abyss style content. Aegon is by no means bad in act 6 and even at 300 combo, he is pretty solid. Since your question looks like it means fully ramped up Aegon that is why I voted him as he is better than Nick fury at max combo. However, if this was not the intent of the questions, and you wanna know who is better for act 6 content in particular then I believe that Nick fury is better as his max potential is much easier to reach and is thus more practical. You can't go wrong with either choice though both are great champs.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Aegon
    There is a path in act 6.2.6 that can only be victory by doing block damage. So I voted Aegon since he can -100% block resistance which help you to deal damage to end fight faster. Aegon can do a lot in act 6 as path clearing to boss killing as he will deal tons of damage. In some case he can’t handle it so you resort to other champion(s) that can handle it. Aegon is not the answer to everything, but he can do a lot with his kit.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    NF
    Aegon can’t get fully ramped in act 6. Nick wins because he gets to his full potential so much quicker and aegon doesn’t pass nick until a really high combo.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Will3808 said:

Aegon can’t get fully ramped in act 6. Nick wins because he gets to his full potential so much quicker and aegon doesn’t pass nick until a really high combo.

True but if you are very skilled at keep the combo and himself alive from start to end then he will good amount of persistent charges to finish the boss fight himself. It may not seems so just cause the path layout can be an illusion causing Aegon to not be viable option when he is. At most times he will have charges at 200-250, most of the time 250 depending what his signature level is and is more than enough.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Nick by a longshot

Also

Phase*
    I'm not English native speaker, sometimes the autocorrect made that it wants.

Fully ramped up Aegon is probably the best champion in the game, however, it is hard to actually fully ramp him up in non Labyrinth/Abyss style content. Aegon is by no means bad in act 6 and even at 300 combo, he is pretty solid. Since your question looks like it means fully ramped up Aegon that is why I voted him as he is better than Nick fury at max combo. However, if this was not the intent of the questions, and you wanna know who is better for act 6 content in particular then I believe that Nick fury is better as his max potential is much easier to reach and is thus more practical. You can't go wrong with either choice though both are great champs.

Yeah bro, I'm speaking about 300 or 250 combo meter.
    edited May 2021
    I'm not looking for long fights like abyss or LOL, now I'm focused on act 6 and TB title. Also I have other options like human torch, CAIW, Moleman, Hit monkey, CMM, Hyperion, Mystery, Guillotine 2099, I. Abomination, Elsa, Tigra. My current 5 * at rank 5 are ghost, silver surfer, Sorcerer Supreme, stealthy, Mr fantastic. And BWCV.