**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help

Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I am a relatively new player and have been uncollected for a couple of months now. I stood still, without proceeding in history, to better arrange my roster, but I didn't have much luck. however, I intend to become cavalier and therefore I ask you for a couple of favors.
1. which champions should I raise to become cavalier (at least three per class)
2. whether I should rank up terrax or leave it for later.
3. since I don't want to play with suicides (I don't have very valid opposable thumbs), I'll post my idea of ​​masteries, could you give me some help?

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I’d try to awaken CAIW. Crossbones, Claire, and Hyperion (though he needs dupe) are also good shouts to rank up.
  • Strike117Strike117 Posts: 20
    thanks, I've really appreciated.
    Any insight on masteries?
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Strike117 said:

Hello everyone, I am a relatively new player and have been uncollected for a couple of months now. I stood still, without proceeding in history, to better arrange my roster, but I didn't have much luck. however, I intend to become cavalier and therefore I ask you for a couple of favors.
    1. which champions should I raise to become cavalier (at least three per class)
    2. whether I should rank up terrax or leave it for later.
    3. since I don't want to play with suicides (I don't have very valid opposable thumbs), I'll post my idea of ​​masteries, could you give me some help?

You call yourself a new player? I only have around 14 4*
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I put a couple in energy and physical resist since block, parry, etc quit working. Not sure if you wanna try that or not, just throwing it out there, good luck!