**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate my 6 star roster

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Since everyone's doing it I figured why not

Don't get too jealous of the Cable (will be r3 the moment I form a mutant t5cc, 75% of the way there!)

Rate my 6 star roster 106 votes

Insane
9%
ThunderGodAdvmanveertherealThanks_D19RekManSahil_R_RanaBlumladenAkashPRajputDraconic_12Schnoodle 10 votes
Great
31%
Surya027TerraWordunkenEtjamapsp742Blackshadow0203Pancake_FaceEwell65SSS69DarkDuelistAnnihilator13_Thoye3Heroesforhire18_IronGladiator22HeroSeeker1Ben_15455Blizzard28Vapour_Trail1Xguard77Shock29Abhro12_3 33 votes
Good
34%
BitterSteelzuffyNumanMarvel_GJuggerNotMarvel2289KILLMФИGЕЯWine_LoverDr_Z01dbergLordΔDraculaIron_Patriot_is_litddomBocksaroxNimorSparx265MiloticshyamIntensity108odishika123Gr8TonyStarkTopShagger69 37 votes
Meh
12%
SatsuiNoHadouFoxhero007Mqc19Thunderstruck77Rbk19MattstafariAndyball270anaLysis_Yodabolt21Graves_3Coolguy1235589KennMcocEdwin10 13 votes
Bad
0%
TheMailmann 1 vote
Awful
11%
VceeZeroj2kForwardsubash_vikramMonk1Worknprogresszeezee57MaxGamingMasterpuffJragonMaster170HoitadoSirGamesBond 12 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I find it very funny that vtd is in your front row
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

A lot of solid champs. Some need sigs to be at the BGT level, but if you can get em, then this roster would be Insane. Otherwise great for me

Epic. I could defo use the silver stars on Nick, Cap IW, and Void.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Insane
    Groot
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Great
    2 month necro, nice.

Has this roster changed much @KDSuperFlash10 ?
    Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Went from 0 to 4 r3s! Spring Cleaning and Act 6 100% were massive for my progression.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Awful
    No King Groot
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Went from 0 to 4 r3s! Spring Cleaning and Act 6 100% were massive for my progression.
    How did you pull and dupe Night Thrasher in such a short amount of time, teach me your ways

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

How did you pull and dupe Night Thrasher in such a short amount of time, teach me your ways
    I'd gladly give you both copies of him I really don't like him 😭😭
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Great

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Nice.
    Although I don't see a r3 Cable anywhere
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

I'd gladly give you both copies of him I really don't like him 😭😭
    😭😭😭
    I always see him unloved in rosters and I want him and can't pull him
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Great
    😆 you have more rank3 6* than me.. KDSuperFlash, pretty interesting 6* roster.. not sure Cable is rank3 worthy.. maybe if he was high enough signature level.. Claire Voyant probably deserves rank up.. btw, how do you like Dragonman? Since you know my 6* roster, it is much harder to decide who gets the rank up.. I guess I have no excuse not to do content now. Still didn't pull 6* CGR.. and my 5* CGR doesn't have high signature level so I guess he stays rank4.
  • TwangerTwanger Posts: 14
    Careful rank 3'ing your Cable.

I took my Gambit to r3 then 2 weeks later I pulled Apocalypse haha great synergy but I'd prefer my Apoc to be R3 :(((
    Terra said:

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Nice.
    Although I don't see a r3 Cable anywhere
    It was an extremely tough decision, but I chose Prof X because I thought he would be more useful for upcoming big healthpool content
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Good
    3 dupes out of 21
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Meh
    Just normal
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Good
    It's a good roster KD . Nick and Cap once duped will change it completely . But even without both have their damage so there's that . overall good progress. I have lesser no. of 6* than you and maybe i should post too.
    psp742 said:

😆 you have more rank3 6* than me.. KDSuperFlash, pretty interesting 6* roster.. not sure Cable is rank3 worthy.. maybe if he was high enough signature level.. Claire Voyant probably deserves rank up.. btw, how do you like Dragonman? Since you know my 6* roster, it is much harder to decide who gets the rank up.. I guess I have no excuse not to do content now. Still didn't pull 6* CGR.. and my 5* CGR doesn't have high signature level so I guess he stays rank4.

Doing content is honestly really fun and feels rewarding when you get great champs from it. I love my r3 Dragon Man he’s so versatile.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Good

Terra said:

2 month necro, nice.

Rip