**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hit-monkey or Moleman?

I found Hit-monkey very fun to play and his 3/45 helped me to become uncollected but recently I pull a new Moleman. I feel Moleman received many positive rating from the forum. So should I stick with Hit-monkey or invest my resource in Moleman?

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hit man Or Molemonkey? Which to choose
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I haven’t gotten a 5/6* monke yet but I love me my Moleman. He’s my next Rank 3
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    the Monkey
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Hit Monkey for Damage, Mole Man for utility
  • Options
    I would argue Moleman for damage, since you can have have constant guaranteed crits and a solid bleed on every hit.
  • Options
    Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Mole man
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    They both are great.
    Just rank up the on you like playing with.
    If I had to pick one, I'd go with Moleman.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Why not both?
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    The monkey, the myth, the legend...man of focus,
    The both are quite good but I like Hit monkey because of critical bleeds, unblockable, critical sp2, evade counter for whole fight, good for both types of players (Suicides & no suicides)
    but one thing that I like too much is his design, the suit and his gentleman look
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I would argue Moleman for damage, since you can have have constant guaranteed crits and a solid bleed on every hit.

Same applies to hit monkey, and you don't have to spam heavy to get to that state.
    Yeah but with moleman it is every single hit and once you get in that mode if you spam heavy enough it's hard to get out. I would go mole-man
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    both are highly rated skill champs, so you have a good problem in your hands.

I think in a vacuum, moleman is probably rated a bit higher.

But in the end, it depends on 2 things.

1: this is what everyone is saying here. Which do you enjoy? It's a game so it should be enjoyable.

2: this is what nobody is saying. What is your specific situation, roster, mastery, needs?

For instance:
    Is either duped (both are very good without the dupe).
    What needs do you have for your roster?
    Do you have certain masteries like stand your ground, suicides, etc.? I think Hit would be better with suicides. Mole would be better with stand your ground.
    Do you already have ranked up champs that have overlapping abilities with either of those champs? If so, then you might want to choose the other. E.g., do you have anyone who is shock immune?
    What other champs do you typically use and do they have synergies with either Hit or Mole?
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Mole man is starting to become an absolute monster for me. No pun intended
  • Options
    Let’s be honest, why is it not Hitmonke and Moleman?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Moleman unstoppable mechanic is just too useful imo. You can always get an in pretty much exactly when you want it.