**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unfazed does not work against LOL evades?!

Running maxed unfazed and practicing for a LOL run, no crit bonus and no unstoppable proc at all when Rulk evades.

Is this intended or is this broken? Finally found a good use for this otherwise expensive and lackluster mastery and the one place it would shine, it doesn't work. Is this intended or is this broken?

-Marcus

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    LOL is broken.

Iceman isn't immune to agent venom's incinerate ability in there.

Or how,

Gp doesn't stop their evade after 50 hits(please mods explain why the hell she doesn't, it's clearly a defensive thing, it isn't activated offensively.)
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    @ForumGuy yea I figured that out with GP as well. 100+ hit combo on many occasions and Rulk still evades, wth?! Didn't want to overwhelm the mods with issues all at once, but yea that's right on par with unfazed not working.

Another fun note, an ally member just did a LOL path today with his new 5* Blade and brought Dorm for the synergy (also used Dorm for Abom) but he said he got poisoned by Maestro when fighting him with Dorm. Ha! Broken.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    @ForumGuy yea I figured that out with GP as well. 100+ hit combo on many occasions and Rulk still evades, wth?! Didn't want to overwhelm the mods with issues all at once, but yea that's right on par with unfazed not working.

Another fun note, an ally member just did a LOL path today with his new 5* Blade and brought Dorm for the synergy (also used Dorm for Abom) but he said he got poisoned by Maestro when fighting him with Dorm. Ha! Broken.

No way haha, LOL seems to be outdated with these new champs coming in.

Example 1, iceman.

Other example you mentioned with dorm, dorm is a sort of new champ, LOL has been there way before he has been added.

In my opinion LOL hasn't been looked at like it's supposed to, I mean look how long that uc bug took to fix(which brought in a TERRIBLE solution to the bug, they basically gave juggs and uc 2 unstoppables, that definitely needs to be redone. It messes with staggers and ability accuracy reduction.)

We're going to see more bugs with newer champs usually, but let's see if kabam will do their job.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Posts: 143
    No response on this mods?
  • NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    No one can stop LoL evade, I'm sure they intended on that, just like Ant Man glances before any defensive ability accuracy reduction