**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do you think are the top 5 skill characters in the game currently?

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    IKON said:

Aegon's not even top 5. Required for long form, on the bench everywhere else. Why is Aegon a top 2 champ when you wouldn't bring him in AQ, AW, or EQ?

I would for all of those, except aw. He's insane for mostly everything
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

Aegon's not even top 5. Required for long form, on the bench everywhere else. Why is Aegon a top 2 champ when you wouldn't bring him in AQ, AW, or EQ?

Lmao
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Aegon is one of the most valuable champs in the game and he is amazing for all long content and much of act 6.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    No love for Kingpin? That Big Boi is 5th on my list

1. Fury
    2. Aegon
    3. Shang-Chi
    4. Falcon
    5. Kingpin
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★

Nick
    Aegon
    Shang chi
    Falcon
    Kingpin/Stealthy
    -130 ability accuracy by just after 12 to 15 hit Combo and spamming sp1 constantly is so practical and is awesome for my boy Kingpin.Not to mention he hits like a truck.I use him cavalier skill event quest,any node which applies debuff,Great counter for any node.
    Spam one sp1 cool
    Spam another one by just 5 hit combo and shut down any annoying nodes.
    I feel many people haven't tried Kingpin yet or may be he is little bit underrated.
    He is a monster without any doubt!

I like you
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    I dont know about the top 5 but I know Shang Chi is the best skill champion in the game even the best male champion with his stun method.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Enjoy Shang while you can - there's no way they can leave him as is with permanent stun lock.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    In order

Nick fury
    Aegon
    Shang-shi (if kabam does not fix the infinite combo he's #1)
    Falcon
    stealthy
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    Nick
    Aegon
    Shang-Chi
    Falcon
    Night Monkey….

Moleman

• AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210

Current state

Shang chi
    Aegon if over 500 combo
    Nick
    Falcon
    Mole

Stun lock everyone not stun immune or shrugging, is simply too powerful

Nerf is on the way! Or give everyone a 5* Shang chi... I really don't know whom they hired for testing new champions design and his potential in various stages of mcoc
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    1. Nick
    2. Aegon
    3. Shang-Chi
    4. BWDO
    5. Hit-Monkey