**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm Almost There...

I just made it past Level 58 today and now I am 1/6 of the way through Level 59. I need that 1% t5cc and Level 60, but I'm making progress. It feels so close, but so far at the same time.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    spam act 4
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

spam act 4

Yep, I'm just chilling while Colossus synergy team autofights everything
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    is it worth "using" your energy refills for act 4

I know it isn't really worth it, but it's the best way to get xp and level up as fast as possible.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

I did it last week. Save up energy refills, pop the 50% XP boost and go to town. You will find a lot of refills along the way. I did it because I got sick of t4cc expiring in my stash.
    By the way, if you decided to do it, you need to push to Lvl 60. 59 does not increase anything.
    Chikel said:

I did it last week. Save up energy refills, pop the 50% XP boost and go to town. You will find a lot of refills along the way. I did it because I got sick of t4cc expiring in my stash.
    By the way, if you decided to do it, you need to push to Lvl 60. 59 does not increase anything.
    Haha, it's kind of the opposite for me. I never have enough t4cc, but I have too much t5b expiring all the time (and I need to be able to take Doom to r3)