**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many points did you put up for Shang Chi Round 1?

firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

How many points did you put up for Shang Chi Round 1? 166 votes

None
49%
Timone147FabiusBRKDoggg2017Terramani274bm3eppsWardenclockSw0rdMasterCupidyuwAckbar67DRTOmanveertherealTexas_11MoosetiptronicMysterioColonaut123Denzel116Wine_LoverDenslo500 82 votes
Enough for rank rewards(1.5 million)
15%
ThatGuyYouSaw235HendrossOnmixFurious_Fighter1SandeepSTheMightyKahrTheHoodedDormammuNapaHeroIron_Patriot_is_litMaratoxRAMBOSLAWDretlleHeroesforhire18_Sparx265Prakhar_82Thanks_D19AceOfDiamondKablanaLysis_NuclearOrk 26 votes
Enough to get all the milestones(16.5 million)
18%
BadroseRaganatorSungjDarkrider05Uncle_Fatty_247GmonkeypseudosaneGustavo20RockyshockyRabangaXva23RockypantherxSparrowNittKaratemike415Etm34MasterpuffGOTGDemi_GodJay69TrashyPandaZan0 30 votes
Other
16%
winterthurWorld EaterzuffyVerzzFitnesscwSyndicatedThunderstruck77ReferenceScopeotoe987TitoBandito187RemeliAnotheDarth_SaintQacobGoDlyZor-sixate-SteveMSpadeHunterSarvanga1_PastorAmerica 28 votes

Comments

• Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    And that ate up my roster so just did 1.5M for Falcon 🤡
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    None
    Not a fan of doing more work for the same pay.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Other
    53M for the 5 star(6 star is out of beyond reach for me) and got the 5 star in 471th place.
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Other
    I did 6.5m and got 2nd ranked rewarss
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Other
    1.5 mil. Somehow I didnt get him.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    None
    Don't play arenas if I can avoid em. Nothing to do with new or old.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    None
    Zero
    After 5 years of playing and 180k arena fights, this was the first time I didn’t touched any of the arenas.
    This shows how good were the changes.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    None
    I haven't done arenas since Emma Frost was initially released, and looking at the current numbers no way. I do have a 4* Shang I got from a cav crystal. I was thinking about doing basic 6*, but even that number is too high for me (not roster wise). I just don't feel like grinding.

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Other
    9mil for the 4*
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    17M, Got 5-10%
    And I'm done!! Taking break from all arenas
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Okay I lied, I forgot and lost the last run of 6*s to make it. I just wanted to see how it'd go, honestly.

I hate it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Other
    25mm, got 5000 5* + 1000 6* shards.
    Just to get a feel of the new arena. Won’t grind like that again.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Other
    As much as you can do comfortably
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Other
    35m, just ran my 6* when I had time. Used my R5 5* the first day to set up my streak. Not running it again. Too busy this week, plus nice weather so need to get some mountain biking in.
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    None
    If you're those in the top 100, I feel sorry for you. You just spent your entire weekend on clicking on a small screen. If only it had any kind of sense in the real world.
    Even if it was 6* Doom, Ghost and NF I still wouldn't envy you. Video games should be a fun way to spend some time, not a way to waste your life.
    I don't mean to insult anyone but maybe when the joy about your new 6* Wushu fighter has diminished a bit, reflect on your life.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    None
    I did the Falcon arena, put up enough points to get the 4* before starting work on Friday morning, then enjoyed the rest of the weekend with my wife and daughters.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    None
    None. it is a waste of time and it is complete trash
  • AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    None

If you're those in the top 100, I feel sorry for you. You just spent your entire weekend on clicking on a small screen. If only it had any kind of sense in the real world.
    Even if it was 6* Doom, Ghost and NF I still wouldn't envy you. Video games should be a fun way to spend some time, not a way to waste your life.
    I don't mean to insult anyone but maybe when the joy about your new 6* Wushu fighter has diminished a bit, reflect on your life.

This argument can be made for any game, so that's a pretty terrible justification for your reasons. I didn't even touch the Arenas, and I can safely say that I'd side with those Top 100 than you, cause you seem like a bit of a jerk. If this is how you treat others around you then perhaps it is you that must reassess your life.
    No, this argument cannot be made for any game. A normal game does not 'force' you to spend hours and hours over a very short period of time to achieve something "big". The new arena format is imo designed to to just that. I'd argue that those who really spent the entire weekend playing arena matches have some sort of addiction. And no, that's not me being a jerk. It's rather me feeling for my compatriots.
    Again: Yes, playing a lot in order to achieve something is the basis for every game. But playing without pause over a short period of time is not. And I don't think it should be encouraged by Kabam.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Other
    Enough to het the 4*
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Other
    Just enough to get the 4*
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    None
    Terra said:

I detest these new arenas to the point of not even wanting to touch them.

Just looking at the "0 of 250000" is enough to put me off of the arena.