**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

10k prestige player looking for a relaxed alliance

I am an exp player but looking to relax for some time. Preferrably in a 554 or 544 alliance structure with relaxed war

Comments

• Beau1985Beau1985 Posts: 109
    We do 555 with optional war. Add me me on line if interested beau198.
  • BaroidsBaroids Posts: 70
    I’m part Of JNRQ 3 we do 555 or I could get you in JNRQ 4 who is currently 542 but looking to go to 544 by next season, both alliances are optional war, if interested look me up in game at Baroids or on line at Baroids/Flamma
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429

After this AQ series we are going with 543 with heroic mods. We are currently 92M Aq top 11. Current team is running map4s with heroic. Once we get 2 members to fill bg1 we can run map 5 with a full squad. If you joined, we already have 1 pending to join us after AW season is over he is also 10k. So both of you could could be in our bg1 map5 AQ.

AW is volunteer based 2 bgs.

✨🏆Gold is our goal🤩✨

Scan the QR code to chat with us!

LineChat link http://line.me/ti/g/1Az1DTa2iK

IGN:SpaceLuva
    Line:Beenherebefore
    IGN:Cangaceiro
    Line:Luvith

• gindfgindf Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map544 and we don't have enough willing to participate in AW yet. You could help with that.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!
  • Jus77Jus77 Posts: 69
    I think we might be exactly what you're looking for. Line: jrob77
  • zdneunzdneun Posts: 19
    Hey man, if your still looking, we run 554. And AW optional

Ping me
    Discord : tdnine#1345
    Line : tdnine
    IGN : zdneuen