**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community choice arena - is it just me?

Comments

• GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 128 ★★
    Lets get those guilly votes in since these lazy ant man voters dont wanna play one run of arena!
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146

Thanks for the feedback! This is the first time we've tried something like this, and the "chase" in this Arena is strictly meant to be the Votes. Originally, the only rewards were the Vote Selectors, but we added some extra rewards and Milestones in between as a bonus but can see why those might not be enticing.

I'll keep this in mind for future iterations.

I really like the idea. Maybe some more units/bc for higher milestones to be more motivating for players who dont have any preferences.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m confused. Why are people upset. I did half of a rotation of the top of 5 and 6 star roster (around 8-12 rounds, I can’t remember) and I’m already halfway there. For the record I only have four 5* r5s and two 6* r2s. This arena really isn’t that bad because you can use 5 and 6 stars.
  • ExThingExThing Posts: 1
    I don't have either as 6* , I will get 20 units and arena will be done.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Already cast all 6 of my ballots for Guilly. I care that much. #downwithant-man
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Ant-Man fans, UNITE!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Already cast all 6 of my ballots for Guilly. I care that much. #downwithant-man

#BUFFANTMAN
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yooo, 30 units be bussin, best arena not even maybe, sheeeeeesh o:)
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    For the 4ish years I've been a member of this forum there have been a crapton of posts, polls...who should I rank up about Guilly being good, great even awesome.

Yes, since Doom, BWCV the frequency has lessened.

I honestly can't remember a single post talking about Ant-Man being good. Which in my opinion means that he kind of sucks.

If you could only play as either Guilly or Ant-Man as they are right now.....no teams, no synergies
    Who would you pick?

I'd pick Guilly because she's better than Ant-Man.
    That's why Ant-Man deserves this buff more than Guilly
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    It took me 10 minutes to get 3 vote selectors some shards and some units. Pretty painless. Lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    So I know most won’t care but these arenas aren’t really great I actually wanted to do it so I could vote for guillotine. When I saw the rewards I knew I wasn’t going to do them. If you want people to grind out more arenas (outside of what we already have) you need to add things that are enticing. No one who can grind 1.6 million wants PHCs shards.

At least have 5-10 units per milestone(not just 30 total units), some 4 star and 5 star shards. How much does it effect you guys to hand out some units to the player base? Not like we’re not earning them, it will take us at least 1 hour to get 1.6 million. 50 units is worth that time.

1000 5 star shards, 250 6 star shards, some more BC, 50-75 units and 2000 4 star shards I probably would have done it and voted for guillotine.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I don’t really understand why we need to go and grind an arena after there’s been a forum poll.

I will do it because I REALLY want Ant-Man buffed. But it makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I’m just gonna grind the choice arena since I don’t have anything better to do.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike reason for no battle chips when winning against 6s in this arena?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Shenanigans!
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    For the 4ish years I've been a member of this forum there have been a crapton of posts, polls...who should I rank up about Guilly being good, great even awesome.

I honestly can't remember a single post talking about Ant-Man being good. Which in my opinion means that he kind of sucks.

If you could only play as either Guilly or Ant-Man as they are right now.....no teams, no synergies
    Who would you pick?

That's why Guilly deserves this buff more than Ant-Man.
  • DH_forum_1DH_forum_1 Posts: 81
    I would have probably done this arena but if i want to get all the milestones in the new 6* arenas i don't have time for this silly business. And why is kabam so lazy that they want us to fight over who gets buffed?! They all need a buff or they wouldn't be on the list LOL. Out of all of them the only actual character I like is Agent Venom but he's not gonna win because everyone is so hyped about the dumb ghost synergy with antman.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i got one vote in. that was good for me.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Who would you pick?

That's why Guilly deserves this buff more than Ant-Man.

Yeah. Ever since it's been narrowed down, I've been voting for her.