**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Different Shang-Chi arena question - 4* dupe

tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was under the impression (please correct me if I am wrong) that in the feature arenas, when you dupe a character you got the 20 sigs, iso, etc. but in the basic you go the dupe and/or 1 sig.

I went back into the Shang-Chi arena to get the 9 million to dupe the 4*. He went to 1 sig and there were no iso added to the end of my stash. (hope the images work, have not done this before)

Just looking for clarification.

Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Well, if you look in the milestones, it shows one blue SC, equaling out to one sig/unlocking him if you don't have him. It never actually gives you a full dupe, just looks like one sig, which then of course means no iso. I'm not sure if this was intended for the 4* or not, but that's what it looks like
  • tfdrp2tfdrp2 Posts: 49
    Crcrcrc said:

Well, if you look in the milestones, it shows one blue SC, equaling out to one sig/unlocking him if you don't have him. It never actually gives you a full dupe, just looks like one sig, which then of course means no iso. I'm not sure if this was intended for the 4* or not, but that's what it looks like

That is true for the Falcon arena, not for the Shang-Chi arena

• Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I'm facing the same issue
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Crcrcrc said:

As said, it DOESN'T show as Blue silhouette for those milestones in Feature arena, only in Basic arena are they Blue.
    Was same looking at Completed Arena recap on Sunday for the 1st new arena last week milestones.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    same thing happened to me. shang-chi should be a full dupe.
  • DrowRanger76DrowRanger76 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Boo The same issue is happening again in the Spider-Man (Stealth Suit) arena. I just reached the milestone and my 4* was already at sig 99, didn't get a max signature stone, 5* shards or ISO from it. The milestones still show him as a normal champ, not basic
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    When is this getting fixed? This is the 4th feature arena already.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we're sorry about the confusion here. Our discussions have concluded that we will be sending a Shang-Chi, making up the missing Signature Levels, to all players who have earned the 3- and 4-Star Shang-Chi from the Milestone rewards in this arena. We hope this clears things up for you all. Cheerio!

I did not get the sig level for Stealth Spidey won on the milestone rewards. Contacted Support and they clarified that milestone champs won on both basic and featured arena are the same.

Is this decision on Shang-Chi a one off or there is an unannounced change in subsequent arenas?
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Any update on this one from Kabam?
  • mew3mew3 Posts: 4
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, we're sorry about the confusion here. Our discussions have concluded that we will be sending a Shang-Chi, making up the missing Signature Levels, to all players who have earned the 3- and 4-Star Shang-Chi from the Milestone rewards in this arena. We hope this clears things up for you all. Cheerio!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo any update about this issue?, this is not only about Shang Chi arena but every Featured Arena