**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Eternal Evade Bug [Under Investigation]

JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
@Kabam Miike Please use your silver tongue to assuage my renewed anger at the everlasting evade bug (ya know the one that is years old now and started with spidey, that has been supposedly fixed) where damage is inflicted simultaneous to the evade. You know where an evade ability also registers as a hit and damage. I thought this was fixed, and yet fighting NC bosses with SL you can almost be assured now that your streak will be broken by this. So forget about all the money I have paid and all the skill I have gained. Can you understand why us players feel like this is intentional and meant to cheat us? Can you see how we suspect it is, in fact, a devious revenue strategy? Sorry, if I am seem overly negative, I am just reflecting the situation back.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Cmbk96Cmbk96 Posts: 18
    Same problem with spiderman in lol...
    Look up seatins vid about the spiderman path in LoL...
  • RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Jayerick. The team is currently working on a fix for champs attacking and evading at the same time, and it currently looks like they're trying to have it tested and ready for 15.0. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

how about elektra and gwenpool not reducing spidermans evade? you have claimed this has been fixed not once, but twice now. it still hasnt...
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey @Jayerick. The team is currently working on a fix for champs attacking and evading at the same time, and it currently looks like they're trying to have it tested and ready for 15.0. Thanks so much for hanging in there.

You said this last time and it wasn't. Do you have actual facts or proof that its going to be fixed in 15.0? Serious question.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Not fixed
    Not only is this issue not fixed; it's gotten worse since the last update. The AI will evade and attack in 1 motion.

Ipad4
    vs Classic Spider Man in Act 5.2.4
    latest IOS and MCOC versions

Can send vids to a mod, but it's pretty useless at this point. This bug has existed for about 1 1/2 years now and I have 0 confidence Kabam can fix this.
    Is there a reason this isn't stickied and since it is a "Known Issue"? This bug is alive and well.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    It's fixed on my phone since the latest update, hope it will still be that way tho
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    seems to be better but it's still happening occasionally
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    If you think about it. This bug may be fixed but id bet some serious units another bug that costs us health and revives will pop up in its place. We can rant on these forums unti we are blue in the face but the bottom line seems to be all that matters to kabam ever since netmarble took control. I currently have issues with no screen response in ONLY Aw/Aq. Is it a coincidence that these potions cost a absurd amount of units? I think not.Fact is ever since 12.0 when the entire community stood up and demanded our game back kabam did as we asked.Not only did they "FIX" it but they gave us a bunch of great stuff. Well these bugs i think are on purpose. This is how they've recovered those losses from it. Think about it. If you hit over a million player's for only a dollars worth of units daily on bugs. How many players will purchase more units so they don't leave their team stuck. I'd bet a lot. The fact is the community is slower to catch on to these bugs cause its not as drastic as 12.0 was. I feel bad for the mods of these forums. If kabam treats its customers as morons i can only imagine how they treat their employees.
    I'd like to thank whoever is flagging my posts about this topic. It will likely bring more attention to a known bug.
    Nothing but crickets from Kabam. Bug still exists and is obviously not being given any attention.
    edited August 2017
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Nothing but crickets from Kabam. Bug still exists and is obviously not being given any attention.

Waiting for Kabam to comment on the AI evade-attacking at the same time. It isn't fixed; it's been worse since 14.0 and has been a problem for over a year.

http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?674276-EVADE-is-NOT-working-as-intended&s=ef8ac90d3e69271c8c7eaee786c3c8e2

Remember this? Thanks again Dorky Diggity Dave
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubbniSiyzzs

edited September 2017
    Can we get an update? First war back and fighting high PI evade characters, it's painfully obvious that the AI Evade and attacks in 1 motion. I don't have a youtube page but could make a send a vid to any mod who would volunteer.
    Happens vs any evade hero and happens a lot.

Still "Under Investigation" or is a "Fix in Progress" ???? We were promised a fix for 15.0 and it wasn't even listed as one of the bug-fixes.
    https://youtu.be/ND7kmTJMDD4

Video from last night, 10-29-2017.

At the 20 second mark, Spider Man evades and attack’s in one motion. Notice the bad game lag and game freezing also.

Disregard my terrible fighting.

iPad4
    IOS 10.3.3 (latest iOS on this device)
  • PedrobarraPedrobarra Posts: 41

At the 20 second mark, Spider Man evades and attack’s in one motion. Notice the bad game lag and game freezing also.

iPad4

Lol dude he did not evade and strike you simultaneously. Though I hate this bug w a passion, I didn’t see it occur in that video you posted.

He evaded your attack and then rushed in and hit you. That’s how It’s supposed to be.

The bug your referring to is when the ai performs an auto evade and you somehow receive damage without even being hit. It’s a delayed frame or something. Complete ****. They’re capitalizing off this bug for sure. Otherwise they could just, oh idk, REMOVE AUTO EVADE

@Kabam Wolf
    edited October 2017
    Pedrobarra wrote: »

iPad4

Lol dude he did not evade and strike you simultaneously. Though I hate this bug w a passion, I didn’t see it occur in that video you posted.

He evaded your attack and then rushed in and hit you. That’s how It’s supposed to be.

The bug your referring to is when the ai performs an auto evade and you somehow receive damage without even being hit. It’s a delayed frame or something. Complete ****. They’re capitalizing off this bug for sure. Otherwise they could just, oh idk, REMOVE AUTO EVADE

@Kabam Wolf

If you slow it down; not sure if you're able to, I punch and he evades and attacks in 1 motion before my hero is done with his attempted hit. Refer to the video I posted above in August that was made by Dorky Diggity Dave over 1 year ago.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Has anyone ever been able to hit their enemy that fast after our own evades??... Cause I've never been able to. Y should they b allowed to? Never understood that...
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Affliction wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been able to hit their enemy that fast after our own evades??... Cause I've never been able to. Y should they b allowed to? Never understood that...

Half the bugs in the game arise from the devs programming the AI to be able to react better. We also can't attack straight out of a SP3, but champions will be punching us...

I'd love to see the evade bug fixed, and especially since Kabam Miike has said they will compensate when the bug is fixed... For this 'bug' that has put so much money in their pockets from unit spending for revives and everything else that goes with it... They'll have to have some pretty hefty compensation, as well as a reason it took a year, and more content than you can count, for them to have actually focused on an issue that has ruined their game. The idea is NOT to push out content as quickly as possible. The idea should be to FIX the game before pushing out more content. It's clear that the development team has been focused on new content over bug fixing, and THAT HAS GOT TO STOP. IT IS KILLING THE GAME.

/rant
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Pedrobarra wrote: »

iPad4

@Kabam Wolf

That evade bug was a different issue all together where you were taking damage without being struck.

The issue with this is the ai automatically dashes back in basically in 1 long animation. Once he evaded like that there is absolutely nothing you can do from being hit. I think it's definitely worse on android as other friends on iOS don't get this issue.
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Iko Are you gonna delete this thread too? Or Are you finally gonna take your responsabilities and give an answer?
    edited November 2017
    Please explain this one Kabam.

This vid shows both a slowed down and then a real time video vs classic spider man in AW today. The AI evades and attacks in 1 motion. You can even see my left thumb touch the screen to block before I get hit but no block registers. Also, Notice the freeze frame/lag when Spider Man evades.

I can upload the unedited version of this if you’d like but I fail to see why I would need to do that. This thread has been under investigation since July.

In closing , I don’t want an explanation, I want this admitted bug to be fixed.

https://youtu.be/lVEoeFd8vyQ

Please explain this one Kabam.

This vid shows both a slowed down and then a real time video vs classic spider man in AW today. The AI evades and attacks in 1 motion. You can even see my left thumb touch the screen to block before I get hit but no block registers. Also, Notice the freeze frame/lag when Spider Man evades.

I can upload the unedited version of this if you’d like but I fail to see why I would need to do that. This thread has been under investigation since July.

In closing , I don’t want an explanation, I want this admitted bug to be fixed.

https://youtu.be/lVEoeFd8vyQ

Is one of the many reasons why I won't spend on your game, Kabam.