**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prof-X vs G2099

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
I just had an arena fight using Prof-X versus Guillotine 2099.

I reached 25 channeling charges, but didn't get the vigilance to bypass her cloaking. And before anyone asks, I understand that being power drained will drain Prof-X channeling charges. That wasn't the case here. I got to 25 charges before her first special 1, and still never got the vigilance passive.

Prof-X description states that the vigilance passive won't trigger against those with #Psychic Shielding, but I looked at G2099's tags and abilities, and I don't see that being applicable to her anywhere.

Has anyone else experienced this before? Is it a bugged interaction, or expected behavior? I don't think I've ever fought G2099 with Prof-X before, so I'm not sure what the interaction should be.

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    It's not just G2099, it doesn't trigger against any tech champ

Edit: Seems like a bugged interaction to me
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    [Redacted]
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Is that detailed somewhere? I mean, it wouldn't shock since they usually reduce abilities when fighting with class disadvantage, but they will usually state that explicitly in the champs abilities. Colossus for example...immune to armor break except when fighting tech champs.

I don't see anything like that in Prof-X's abilities description.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-professor-x/
    In his spotlight, under weakness it states that he loses his counter to Miss and Evade effects against Tech Champions, I guess it was missed when adding it to the champion abilities.

For some bizarre reason that part of his abilities was taken out when they added the part about his psychic attacks.

It's still there if you check the original champion spotlight

• mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Well I'll be damned. Nice find @Uvogin I hadn't even thought to look there.

Guess that makes it expected behavior.