**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Finally Explored

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
Rewards

T5cc - mutant (r3ing unduped gambit but out of iso)
Awakening gem - Tech (Used my first awakening gem that was tech on Nebula and now I used this one on Star lord which I will r3 when I get last 20% t5cc)

Nexus - Killmonger , Angela , Moonknight

I went with Killmonger

Honestly im sooo excited that its done! And just before 7.2 drops .

I have like 3 classes where I need 25% or less t5cc to form one so 7.2 will get me another r3 or maybe 2

Atm gambit is my 4th r3 when I get iso to finish r2ing him

First is Duped Havok
Second is unduped doom
Third is unduped bwdo

Comments

• Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Congrats! I've just finished act 6 exploration past week. Got mystic t5 and mutie AG. Duped PX from nexus crystal and he became in my 5th r3.

It's a big journey! Well done
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I can get using an awakening gem on SL but why did you use one on Nebula? She’s a great champ but her sig isn’t very useful
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Who’d you use for:
    No Retreat annihilius
    6.3.6 Captain America
    6.3.1 Medusa
    6.2.6 Do you bleed
    All of 6.2.5
    6.4.5 Power Struggle
    6.3.4 Do Not Go Gentle and Aspect of Evolution
    6.3.5 mysterio

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    @Rasilover
    No retreat annhilus - doom
    6.3.6 cap iw - sparky
    6.3.1 medusa - fury
    6.2.6 do you bleed - build up aegon hit into block
    6.2.5 - doom to solo mordo and then the classes for gates
    6.4.5 power struggle - cant remember this since I explored it last month but probs used doom or something wasnt that hard for me to remember
    6.3.4 do not go gentle - this was an ok path , used cap iw and doom mostly
    6.3 4 Aspect of evolution - Now this was not bad actually , doom to solo first 3 fights , and havok for the next , then used r4 DV to power control against that all or nothing havok , and used ghulk for that magik , torch soloed the boss
    6.3.5 mysterio - used r4 magneto but I wasnt comfortable so started using torch and every run got him to around 20% or so and finished him. Last 4 paths on him I did itemless cause used cap iw with cosmic to solo him.

Also the boostes in 6.3 helps a lot and check out mcoc noob guides on 6.3 , its rlly helpfull.

And ty all :)
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

@Rasilover
    No retreat annhilus - doom
    6.3.6 cap iw - sparky
    6.3.1 medusa - fury
    6.2.6 do you bleed - build up aegon hit into block
    6.2.5 - doom to solo mordo and then the classes for gates
    6.4.5 power struggle - cant remember this since I explored it last month but probs used doom or something wasnt that hard for me to remember
    6.3.4 do not go gentle - this was an ok path , used cap iw and doom mostly
    6.3 4 Aspect of evolution - Now this was not bad actually , doom to solo first 3 fights , and havok for the next , then used r4 DV to power control against that all or nothing havok , and used ghulk for that magik , torch soloed the boss
    6.3.5 mysterio - used r4 magneto but I wasnt comfortable so started using torch and every run got him to around 20% or so and finished him. Last 4 paths on him I did itemless cause used cap iw with cosmic to solo him.

Also the boostes in 6.3 helps a lot and check out mcoc noob guides on 6.3 , its rlly helpfull.

And ty all :)

Wish I had doom but thanks for the insight