**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GHOST. QUAKE. DOOM. WHOM TO R5?

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Eventually i will rank 5 all of them. But right now I have resource to take any one of them to r5. Which one shall it be?

GHOST. QUAKE. DOOM. WHOM TO R5? 64 votes

QUAKE
28%
GamerTerraOliverJWRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentEtjamaFieryWaterBlackshadow0203Icy000MasterpuffSpideyFunkoMCOCHazzaThanks_D19ScrubhanThe_Sentry06FlyGalaxyBomblegrind_wasabi_ 18 votes
GHOST
20%
CupidKill_GreySeraphionAlaBillBonzodavidFiiNCHGOTGMiloticshyamking_ov_scrubsWill3808ElwindRaviDavitofuシ 13 votes
Dr DOOM
51%
winterthurtemiyatoAbishekrajThatGuyYouSaw235UnsilentDRTOSociopathColonaut123Wine_Loverdot_dittoPancake_FaceELECTRo0704Sarvanga1_IronGladiator22Doctor_Strange19Capdevilasebodishika123Kavya30Gr8TonyStarkChaosMax1012 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    Doom is out.
    As for between Quake and Ghost, it's down to personal preference due to how much ground both cover.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    edited May 2021

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    All 3
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Dr DOOM
    You don’t have any screenshots of your roster, thus i assume you have no variants done and arent CAV. Use ghost at r4, and doom at r5 to do v6, and hope for a tech or science gem, and do v5 with doom and preferably one poison immune mystic so you can r5 2 more champs, and probably ghost being one lest you get a tech gem. I’ve done all of act 6, 7.1, variants, EQs without quake, and ghost comes in very handy especially with wasp. Her and doom alone can clear 6.1, even unawakened, and 6.2 shouldnt be a problem except for the mordo. But would meed to see your roster before further judgement
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    If you can quake, quake. If you can ghost, ghost. If you can’t do either, Doom
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    QUAKE
    If you can’t Quake, learn to quake. Simple as that.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Whoever you’re better at between quake and ghost, if you suck with both, learn them but also go with doom for now
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Dr DOOM
    Comparing all 3 , doom is easy to play. Great damage great utility. Ghost can do most of the things at r4 and for quake you need skills. If you can play quake very well go with her. If don't then go with doom.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    This is almost a silly poll. You have the best science, tech, and mystic champions in the game and ask “who should I rank up first?” The real question is how can you quickly get materials to max out all 3.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Dr DOOM
    I like how everyone is like Quake is the best or no Ghost is the best yet Doom is winning so clearly he is the best champ in the game
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Good observation pancake face. (that’s his name)

There are some things about this board that don’t mirror the majority of players (as reflected in polls, tier lists etc). Examples - Sorcerer Supreme is hyped up here to be the best mystic. Quake is twice as good as any other champ, and Domino is a LOUSY champ. Doom is a straight up beast and one of the horsemen of the abyss if you want to actually become an end game player
  • Pizza12321Pizza12321 Posts: 4
    Dr DOOM
    On my account I chose to r5 Doom instead of quake and they both carried me through 6.1. Idk how to use ghost but I think there isn't a wrong option.
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Dr DOOM
    R5ed dr doom. Thanks guys
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    GHOST

You don’t have any screenshots of your roster, thus i assume you have no variants done and arent CAV. Use ghost at r4, and doom at r5 to do v6, and hope for a tech or science gem, and do v5 with doom and preferably one poison immune mystic so you can r5 2 more champs, and probably ghost being one lest you get a tech gem. I’ve done all of act 6, 7.1, variants, EQs without quake, and ghost comes in very handy especially with wasp. Her and doom alone can clear 6.1, even unawakened, and 6.2 shouldnt be a problem except for the mordo. But would meed to see your roster before further judgement

I’m confused, how does this logic say that you sound rank 5 doom over ghost?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    GHOST
    No matter what the votes say here’s a rule of mcoc rank ups, ghost and quake are always first. They are BY FAR the best two champions in the game and ranking them up forces you to learn them if you haven’t already. I personally voted ghost because I used her a lot more when getting cav and in act 6 in general but it really depends on which one of the two you know better.