**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

True strike of Karnak is broken

I have observed couple of times earlier and happened today again in arena, Spider gwen is able to evade when Karnak's true strike is activated (special 1). Is Karnak's true strike broken?

Comments

• KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    It's just terrible anyway. Always get hit activating it. It should be a dash back and hold
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Does it not have something to do with some champs evades working in a different way? Some are passive only. Not exactly sure since this has been like that for very long and not one person mentioned it so it cannot be broken.
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Does it not have something to do with some champs evades working in a different way? Some are passive only. Not exactly sure since this has been like that for very long and not one person mentioned it so it cannot be broken.

I think true strike should not trigger any evade effects. Spiderman has passive evade which is countered by Karnak. Doesn't make sense to have true strike and opponents evading.
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    @DanveerKarna true strike for Karnak is working correctly it only is effected by passive evades such as Spider-Man and miles morales. Spider Gwen and symbiote Spider-Man do not have a passive evade, but a buff that triggers when a special is activated. Because this is a buff that is generated by a buff this does not effect true strike and their evade will still trigger.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Did it ever work? I tried him in AQ last season for the Spidey up top left and watch him evade-dance all over my ass and kill me. That was a long time ago.