**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vote for Antman for Ghost Synergy

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Its sadly true but the ghost synergy alone makes Antman a way better option for a buff than Guillotine

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Willsy21 said:

everyone's rework will look like a civil warrior's from now on, new abilities and impractical

bUt hE dOeSnT nEeD tHE MaNGoG SyNeRgY
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I'm voting for antman but not for your reasons...
    He's useless solo
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    That’s the problem for some people voting any man. He’s most likely just going to sit on the bench while people are using ghost, unless he turns out to be crazy op
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Wasp has more use then antman and even if he somehow is good, wasp will still be viable lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    They are not gonna change Ant-man just because of an synergy. Synergy is just improving the champion’s overall performance to be slightly better than what they are. They’re definitely gonna give Ant-man an overhaul because he has nothing by glance, fatigue to convert into poison and something that fatigue prevent auto-stun like against Mordo’s Astral evade.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Let’s be honest. Many people voting for guillotine use Morningstar and want her buffed for that reason.

Antman has the synergy for sure. But he is useless without it. With a buff he might be fun to play. Guillotine is already decent without a buff - antman is not.

Also, antman figures big into the marvel universe. Guillotine is a kabam creation. Anyone else see the amusement of so many players on this board promoting a kabam creation over an original?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    IcePick said:

Let’s be honest. Many people voting for guillotine use Morningstar and want her buffed for that reason.

Antman has the synergy for sure. But he is useless without it. With a buff he might be fun to play. Guillotine is already decent without a buff - antman is not.

Also, antman figures big into the marvel universe. Guillotine is a kabam creation. Anyone else see the amusement of so many players on this board promoting a kabam creation over an original?

Ngl mate I have never heard guillotine voters mention Morningstar before. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m personally voting guilly because I like her animations and I have a maxed 4 star that I used often when I start playing the game.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    If I knew the details of what the two buffs would be, I'd be more interested in this vote.