**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please help with Uncollected Shang Chi boss fight ( I don’t have ebony maw)

I came back to this game after about 3 years so I don’t know a ton of ways around this. I am very parry reliant when I fight. I’m looking for a way to win this fight with champs I have. I can get to Shang Chi with full health (Domino, Red Mags, Stealth Spidey, Nick Fury and apocalypse) and can only take like 30% of his health down and I’m dead in a couple of hits regardless. I can’t seem to get used to Chi’s fight motions or the unstoppable is going off when I bait a SP1 and I can’t punish that.

In order to beat Mr Negative on Master difficulty I took a 4 star white magneto for his pre-fight ability and used Nick fury for a pretty easy solo. My 4 star white magneto isn’t ranked up at all and I didn’t even have to use him for any fights, but having that ability to negate the evades was completely worth it and made it easy. I’m looking for options like that to beat Shang Chi and haven’t really found any.

I just very recently ranked up BWCV/ Prof x/ and kingpin so I’m not super good with them/ know a ton about them. I just got apocalypse and have easily ripped through a ton of content with him, but when I try this fight I’ve read you can parry and become immune to the one node, but I still feel like I can’t do anything productive. If anyone has any ideas/ synergies/ cheese ways to win please give any advice. Thank you in advance

Comments

• JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    You might have her further down your roster, but Elsa tears Shang Chi apart. Her well timed block, evade mechanic gives you the opening. Then you can either evade, bait or intercept until it finishes its cooldown.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Learn Ghost, you won't regret it. Enough openings and no need to block or parry.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    The node is designed to counter parry reliance, so if you don’t want to adjust it could be a rough time.

That said, Nick Fury can bleed him out if u intercept. Apoc does go disorient immune.

Ghost would be helpful to phase instead of parry.

I don’t think there’s any champ that will allow you to just parry and counter and the fight will go smooth. Maybe Warlock if u have infections up and negate the heal? But even then you’ll have to intercept to get infections up.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Since you got Cyclops and Apoc, let’s see what Cyclops can deliver when he becomes horseman.
    https://youtu.be/h5X_7AQqCX0
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Use Nick Fury and get to unblockable mode with 15 tactical charges. This way there is no need to parry and you can just hit through Shang-Chi's block. Hope this helps, good luck!
  • Reaper2823Reaper2823 Posts: 42
    Fully ramped up Apaco can solo it I've done it as long as you apply concussion its an easy fight
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I suggest using Nick fury. Get him unblockable and the first turns a lot easier.
  • Domino does great as well. She fails the unstoppable at times, and her unlucky gets you out of a pinch (RNG dependant)
  • Bfj869Bfj869 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info guys, I feel like I’m just trying to force it and need to be more patient and hopefully it will go better. I do need to learn ghost, she’s new to me and a little bit tricky. I’ve watched that you should go medium light medium with her and then go back to invisible and repeat. I’ll have to just give this more attempts and hopefully just get through one time lol.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Bfj869 said:

Thanks for the info guys, I feel like I’m just trying to force it and need to be more patient and hopefully it will go better. I do need to learn ghost, she’s new to me and a little bit tricky. I’ve watched that you should go medium light medium with her and then go back to invisible and repeat. I’ll have to just give this more attempts and hopefully just get through one time lol.

Found Nick to be best if you can get to Unblockable mode. Apoc good as well since he'll ignore the disorient after 7 seconds.
    An option which I haven't tried, but might work is Aegon. He crits through block, so you don't need to parry. Can build him up, then keep hitting into block to get some damage done atleast.
  • legrindlegrind Posts: 81

Reference said:

As long as you know how to intercept, you can kill him easily with any champ. Don’t block don’t block and don’t block. You can’t afford his block damage.

Bait his SP1 or SP2 and then hit him in case you are uncomfortable to intercept him.

This. Also, I'm impressed that you're making it this far with the Roster you have.
    Uncollected eq is just master eq with a 10 percent stat boost. Did 5.2 and uncollected difficulty with r4 4 stars on my mini