**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It’s about the little things

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Ever noticed a small animation, sound or ability that makes you like a champion even more? Well here’s a place you can share them.

For example,
I really like Hulkbuster’s basic attacks. Though his animations are shared with a few other champs, his attacks seem like they area actually incredibly impactful, and devastating. While I don’t play with sounds on too often, I turn them on for HB for those heavy metal fists. One of the main reasons I can’t wait to rank him up.

One thing I also noticed not too long ago is that longshot’s sp3 is entirely themed around luck (like his abilities). I already made a comment on this on another post. His opponent slips on a banana peel, he sees a unit on the ground and picks it up, causing the opponent to miss their attack, and then when he tosses it above his enemy, it gets struck by lightning mid air.

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Voids backdash animation is awesome
    I love every idle animation too
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardians animations are so smooth
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Mephisto's Sp1 sounds, that's My favorite
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I still really like Ghost Riders SP2. That double chain slash and fire breath looks vicious.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    BWDO multi hit mediums are so satisfying
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Karuseus said:

Every moves done by ronin i like

This. Most fluid animations in my eyes.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Og punisher's sp2 sounds quite satisfying, the bullets and the clips...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    DDHKs sp1 is my favorite, it feels so satisfying firing off. Same with his sp2
    Uvogin said:

Og punisher's sp2 sounds quite satisfying, the bullets and the clips...

Seconded, I love my 4* Punisher.

Terra said:

DDHKs sp1 is my favorite, it feels so satisfying firing off. Same with his sp2

It would possibly be more satisfying if you weren't able to look out the window and see seasons change while the animation went on
    It gives me a chance to make tea, so I'm fine with it
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mister Fantastic when he refreshes his debuffs. It’s like “aaaaaaaahh”.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★

Gotta love Howard's sound effects when struck. Stresses the pain and agony going through Howard as his mech gets battered.

Sorry no, I can’t stand hearing a clucking duck with … every …. Single ….. hit
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Terra said:

IHulks basic attacks actually have weight and feel to them hitting the opponent which I love him for.
    I like Yondu because his Yaka arrow actually goes out and back into a small pocket he has on him.

iHulks hits are the most satisfying part of playing him. He looks and feels like Hulk. If only he had a better kit. I know he has a cult like following on the forums here but he could be better. Still those hits feel so good to land.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    i love massacre's sound of the bat smacking the opponent and BWCV her sp2 just sound awesome stabbing.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Back dash of void is so lit.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Don't know if this is little but cancelling heavy attacks into special attacks is so sick, like doing IMIW repulsor hit, then a hammer arm attack into an sp2 double hammer attack and missiles. Imagine how much that would hurt in real life.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Claire's win animation. :*<3