**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community choice arena - is it just me?

13»

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I don’t like the arena so much , but I do feel that this gives me a chance to cast more votes than someone who doesn’t want to do the work for it.

#Teamgully
  • Master_mischief69Master_mischief69 Posts: 236 ★★
    Just... They should buff the poll winner... This arena is waste of time...
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam I know this was a first time you guys tried your best for community champion buff voting system but I don't think that those rewards really are that good.
    If the rewards were grandmaster crystals/shards or some five or six star shards we all would be happy
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Just... They should buff the poll winner... This arena is waste of time...

Completely agree. I'm not wasting my time on this at all.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    One more bit of feedback, and apologies if this has been said elsewhere...

If you are going to let people use 6*’s in the champ buff vote arena, give them full arena points.

Otherwise, if you are going to kneecap 6* arena points, let the champ buff vote arena have zero effect on cool down and allow 6*’s to be available for the regular arenas.

Dr. Zola
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Here's a suggestion for the next time you want people to work for a vote

A Zero Energy Side Quest where you complete a specific line to cast a vote for the boss of that line... You can only run it once and it has just a boss fight.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Everybody crying for this vote arena when it’s not gonna come back again soon, but maybe in the future. The vote arena is for voting Guillotine or Ant-man. Why even bother crying about the milestones rewards when it’s not the point.

If you don’t like it then don’t bother finishing the milestones at all. Simple as that.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I wish all community that support Antman just don do it then guillotine will be the winer. Personally I don like this arena and like kabam said this is an optional event and if I don't want to do it simple I don't do it any way I'll wait guillotine wins.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I'm not hurt by it. The first 3 milestones were super easy and took all of 4 minutes. That was enough for me and didn't ruin my experience.

At least this was done through the game and not the forum. Everyone playing the game has a chance to vote here instead of just those on the forum (which usually consists of just a small pool of the same active forum members and not the general player population).

Could they have done the same and given everyone just one vote and not require arena? Yes, but everyone has the chance to get at least 1-3 easy votes and those who really care, will do it. Those that don't, oh well, you get what the vote decides and have no voice in the matter so accept the outcome without bias if you're too bothered to spend less than 5 minutes to get the opportunity to cast multiple votes.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    is there a reason as to why fighting a 6 star champion doesn't give you any reward? if i win against a five star i get 40 BC and 200 gold, but absolutely nothing for beating a six star ^^"