**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 Chapter 2: Upset the Meta!

Comments

• NobitaNobita Posts: 13
    At what time zone is it coming how much time is remaning I am exited
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Nobita said:

At what time zone is it coming how much time is remaning I am exited

24 hours and 15 Minutes from this comment
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I'm hyped for 7.2. Farmed some potions in case the Gwenmaster fight needs it.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm very excited 7.1 was very very fun and the nexus crystal gave me sorcerer supreme I really hope 7.2 nexus crystal can give me some good luck again!!! And I really like the t5cc I hope I can form cosmic!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I'm very excited 7.1 was very very fun and the nexus crystal gave me sorcerer supreme I really hope 7.2 nexus crystal can give me some good luck again!!! And I really like the t5cc I hope I can form cosmic!!

Good luck.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Best way to give feedback is through participation data.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to fight gwenmaster
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hello where is it
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★

Hello where is it

yeah what
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

No worries everyone, just a slightly different release time. Folks should start seeing it in the next 5-10 minutes, though you may need to restart your game once it is out.

Thank you Zibiit
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 95
    Err...got into 7.2 and every defender is BWCV...
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Posts: 95
    edited May 2021
    What??
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    I hate the chest things. Why did you guys change it.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
  • BENNYJ said:

Err...got into 7.2 and every defender is BWCV...

Hey there, have you tried restarting your game yet?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So it looks like we only need to fight the Gwenmaster once? The rotating boss profiles show two Gwenpools and one Gwenmaster for 7.2.6. Is this right?
  • So it looks like we only need to fight the Gwenmaster once? The rotating boss profiles show two Gwenpools and one Gwenmaster for 7.2.6. Is this right?

That is a bug with the Rotating images and will be fixed in the future.

So it looks like we only need to fight the Gwenmaster once? The rotating boss profiles show two Gwenpools and one Gwenmaster for 7.2.6. Is this right?

That is a bug with the Rotating images and will be fixed in the future.
    Oh thank goodness
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    I am not sure but in 7.1 we get a passive fury on 6* champs for extra 700 attack... In 7.2 I am not seeing any fury,... Are they still getting that 700 extra damage??
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

I am not sure but in 7.1 we get a passive fury on 6* champs for extra 700 attack... In 7.2 I am not seeing any fury,... Are they still getting that 700 extra damage??

Been changed months ago, the attack bonus is still there, but the fury icon is gone.
    What’s the completion offer?
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Junais said:

Thanks! Looks worth picking up