**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I have mix feeling about this, don’t get me wrong I’m very excited but at the same time I’m a little disappointed, I’ve playing this game for about 5-6 months, I’m very active and have built up my roster substantially. I’ve spend hundreds of dollars in the units store. Like many of you, I feel like Kabam consistently rewards only top players whose only job is MCOC. Why not make it more attainable for players like me who doesn’t mind the grind and get the same rewards. There’s no way I can have a roster like the players who been playing this game from the beginning without spending thousands of dollars. I’m not the type to complain as I mentioned, I don’t mind grinding, but I can’t compete with players who pays thousands to Kabam and have no day job or family. If a player complete all difficulties (100%) of the event, they should rewarded at least a 3 stars Thor. Just a thought.

The players who are playing from 3 years shows their dedication mate and they are very well deserved to be on top
    They are ones who day-in-day-out played this game and made there roster huge
    I completed 2 years in mcoc and even if i don't join an alliance my roster is enough to clear any difficulties in the game.
    So you should too devote some time and then reap good rewards
    Nothing comes free @_@
  • PIRIE26PIRIE26 Posts: 10
    Can’t wait to get stuck in !!!!
  • What's the actual quest, not the valhalla or whatever it is, the quest, beginner, normal, heroic, and master, like what is it called and what title do we get for completing it 100%??

P. S. I don't mean this to be "spam" but i can't find it anywhere in the forum, and the valhalla post mentions nothing about the actual quest!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    What's the actual quest, not the valhalla or whatever it is, the quest, beginner, normal, heroic, and master, like what is it called and what title do we get for completing it 100%??

P. S. I don't mean this to be "spam" but i can't find it anywhere in the forum, and the valhalla post mentions nothing about the actual quest!

It literally tells you everything on the first page of this post, smh
  • when is the new update coming again?
  • Why mygame need to download when each time i open it.every time need to download for 500mb...i losing my internet so much becouse of it...please fix it..thnx
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    edited October 2017
    I have an alternate account, and I am amazed that I have a 5/50 duped 4 star already and I am only lvl37. This account is only 2 months old. Anyone who complains is just crazy. The players getting jobbed day in and day out are the big whales. They overpaid for obsoleting resources. If anything with the amount of cash some have dropped on this game, why not just give them some special gifts, these are the players that make MCOC possible. And for all those out there who say, well if it wasn't for the other 90% (the free player base) who would you play with? The fact is this game is structured in tiers so most of the low level guys never even interact with the ultra high level players. Hell Kabam gave away a damn near a whole 5 star a few months back, on the monthly calendar, be happy
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Mantodak wrote: »
    Why mygame need to download when each time i open it.every time need to download for 500mb...i losing my internet so much becouse of it...please fix it..thnx

Clear your cache of mcoc or do uninstall the game or format your phone then redownload
    Maybe it'll work
    Sometimes missing files create such problems
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    1000 5* shards equals a full 4* crystal? Seriously? Apart from that, sounds like a cool event. Very complicated though.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    The_Jagga wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    Hey man. Just wanna know if the valor Store will be refreshed every week like the glory store or not? It's not clear to me.
    Thanks for the effort to bring new material!
    Regards

It's mentioned there's no refresh.
  • Why is the valor points to get a 4* hero crystal so high?????
  • It sounds amazing,There is still a lot of issues going on with my game but i'll adress them in apropparate section.how now...about Valor...it is anamazing idea imo.at first i got a big confused and didnt feel right about you guys arent bringing the store in the next version of the game...but then it make sence if the places were we can get the valor will ONLY run untill the next update and with the correct price list we will know what we need and how much valor we all need ...so i dont see any problems people complaining on "oh...i updated the game and cant spend my valor now" and try to blame the Kabaam for it:)
  • What time?
  • Serj_CSerj_C Posts: 5
    It should be Cosmic, as it's the same Thor though...
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    @Kabam Miike

check heroic exploration reward in game please
  • So, if we leave an alliance and move to another do bounty missions no longer become available? The wording in-game makes it sound that way.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @FlashAvenger97 mike posted in another thread theres an error on their end
  • Ok. Also wondering if the valor count in heroic is a visual bug. It says 150k for completion and nothing for exploration.
  • Ok. Also wondering if the valor count in heroic is a visual bug. It says 150k for completion and nothing for exploration.

It is. We're working on updating that right now.
  • DejandojoDejandojo Posts: 9
    I earned 150,000 Points for 1st completion of Heroic. But I did not open a test of Valor event. How many points does an individual need to earn, at one time, to open a test of valor event?
  • DejandojoDejandojo Posts: 9
    Test of Valor Event: A friend of mine who is in another alliance just opened a Test of Valor Event for accomplishing the same thing I did. They earned 150,000 Points for their 1st completion of Heroic. Why did the Test of Valor Event not open for me but it did for him?
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    4 energy per move on master...really @Kabam Miike I mean really! Which genius came up with that? Can't even finish it from a full 70. Fail
  • Beowulf wrote: »
    4 energy per move on master...really @Kabam Miike I mean really! Which genius came up with that? Can't even finish it from a full 70. Fail

That's for a Test of Valor. A Test of Valor only has 4 steps in it for a total of 16 Energy. There is no point AT ALL to doing more than one run of a Test of Valor.
  • Dejandojo wrote: »
    Test of Valor Event: A friend of mine who is in another alliance just opened a Test of Valor Event for accomplishing the same thing I did. They earned 150,000 Points for their 1st completion of Heroic. Why did the Test of Valor Event not open for me but it did for him?

There is no guarantee that any amount of Valor will DEFINITELY open a Test of Valor. It is always a chance, but that chance is greater with a greater amount of Valor earned.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Posts: 34
    Beowulf wrote: »

That's for a Test of Valor. A Test of Valor only has 4 steps in it for a total of 16 Energy. There is no point AT ALL to doing more than one run of a Test of Valor.

So why have multiple paths? Just do single path like boss rush? What you've just described is even more stupid than having no rewards lol
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It's not working for our alliance even though the pop up tells us it's on. There is no test of valor quest in my event quest section.
  • It's not working for our alliance even though the pop up tells us it's on. There is no test of valor quest in my event quest section.

Same.
  • Kabam can I get 5star Thor ragnork within my friends and aliance