**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gwenmaster Thread

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So imma make this the official Gwenmaster thread. If you got tips and options to share feel free to do so here.

Ive personally done the other quests and started exploring but leaving this one until i know a bit more
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Lbravo184Lbravo184 Posts: 14
    I’m having trouble on the Emma frost phase. How do you get her to 4 prowess?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I’m on that quest now
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I took her down once with the 300% attack active then second time got stuck on the aarkus phase which seems to be the hardest if shes really aggressive but overall this is a very interesting fight
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    MSD dropped her with Doom
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Stryfe soloed. He’s actually so good if he’s ramped and horsemen. Even without horsemen I’m pretty sure he’d destroy.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Just done the fight, and can I just say it is absolutely amazing. One thing I will say was that the aarkus phase was slightly irritating, especially if you started the fight in it, and also I don't really understand the iron man phase. It seemed stupidly impossible.
    Qacob said:

Just done the fight, and can I just say it is absolutely amazing. One thing I will say was that the aarkus phase was slightly irritating, especially if you started the fight in it, and also I don't really understand the iron man phase. It seemed stupidly impossible.

The aarkus phase is a skill thing though (mostly) so I don't mind. But I genuinely don't understand what I was meant to do for the iron man phase.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    edited May 2021
    She is quite quite easy when compared to GM
    Any champ with reliable intercept is the way to go
    Ps
    Corvus makes it even more easy I skipped arkus and ironman phase with him
    Edit
    Forgot to mention this but corvus can take out prowess path ALL alone in one sp2

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

The aarkus phase is a skill thing though (mostly) so I don't mind. But I genuinely don't understand what I was meant to do for the iron man phase.
    All of them are. Tech phase you gotta do llll to remove armor ups and heavy counter her heavy counter to remove auto block after s1. I found it to be the fastest and easiest of all the phases
    But you needed to remove 5 armour ups. And after doing 3 llll combos she just threw her sp1 and started autoblocking everything. So then you have to intercept her heavy with yours which didn't seem to work 90% of the time.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Qacob said:

All of them are. Tech phase you gotta do llll to remove armor ups and heavy counter her heavy counter to remove auto block after s1. I found it to be the fastest and easiest of all the phases
    But you needed to remove 5 armour ups. And after doing 3 llll combos she just threw her sp1 and started autoblocking everything. So then you have to intercept her heavy with yours which didn't seem to work 90% of the time.
    I never got to see that phase. I killed her to quickly.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    For the Emma phase you can just block the first part for her SP1 in reverse control and dex the last part. Once you have that down you need to intercept a lot and try to cycle her Dimond Form. I found that the hardest phase (not because of reverse but bc I couldn't cycle fast enough at the start)

The rest are pretty easy imo.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm expecting gameplay from the queen. Even if she doesn't work well here, still..
    @TheManMythLegend
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

Okay guys there really isnt any special counter needed!! This is by far the best fight kabam have ever created!!! I got her down with a team of KG. Darkhawk. Warlock and imiw! It was so much fun and only tip i can give is to read her different phases and get known with them. Or just have them on your computer and pause the game whenever in doubt of what you should do in a phase.

Thank you kabam for an awesomw fight

Is "KG" for King Groot? If so, that's impressive to take him against a final boss! Well done.