**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Featured Champ only a Basic version??

Just hit 9mil milestone again to awaken 4* Shang Chi, but he's only Lv1. I was under the impression the featured champs are a full dupe (20lvs), am I wrong or is this an error on Kabams part?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I understand this is being reviewed by game team.
  • TV_Addict_2017TV_Addict_2017 Posts: 38

I understand this is being reviewed by game team.

Ahhh.. Thanks
  • HollowAizenHollowAizen Posts: 37
    Glad to see there's already a post on this, was just about to raise this issue, myself.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    This has always been the case, this isn't a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Unfortunately it is a.bug Or rather a non blue is no a basice champions meant it shuld be a 20 sig unfortunately it not
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Gamer said:

Unfortunately it is a.bug Or rather a non blue is no a basice champions meant it shuld be a 20 sig unfortunately it not
    It's not a bug. This has been the case since like 2016. I know because it happened to me when I began playing. I was doing two seperate Electro arenas which both could give you 3*s and I got them both. I didn't have him up until that point so yeah, I got him and duped him.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102

Gamer said:

It's not a bug. This has been the case since like 2016. I know because it happened to me when I began playing. I was doing two seperate Electro arenas which both could give you 3*s and I got them both. I didn't have him up until that point so yeah, I got him and duped him.
    The featured arena does not give basic champion, but a full champion (20 sigs) if you already have the champion.
    The basic arena is the one which gives 1 signature level. This is indeed a bug, my second Shang Chi gave me 20 sigs from the featured arena.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

No that is only for the 5* arena. the 4* arena u got 20 sigs
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,129 ★★★★★
    With multiple threads in the bugs section and this thread, the mods and kabam support are just so clueless on this game. Do they even play this game? What is so difficult to open up the game, check the feature arena milestones visually and the verbose that it should be a full champ?
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Link: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/265418/milestone-champ-not-rewarding-full-sigs-in-featured-arena#latest

Not Info from kabam :D

the 3 Champ box shows that it works. there was a full dup.

it didn't work for the individual champs. Why?