**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.6 Mix master Aarkus bug

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

As you can read on screenshot, armor shatter is supposed to prevent armor up buffs. You also can see oml just got one. Please fix it like if it were a free revive constantly respawning in some easy quest

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Oh... Ok, thanks everyone. I thought armor shatter is supposed too stop armor ups despite any ability accuracy, like Clair's buff immunity for armor up only, apparently it's not

The wording, I believe, is 'cannot gain Armor Up Buffs'. I think the mechanics behind it is it reduces the ability accuracy of them to 0, which ol' Logan would just ignore. I reckon other champs like Archangel, Longshot, and possibly Mordo would be the same, though they normally cannot gain armor buffs.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Oh... Ok, thanks everyone. I thought armor shatter is supposed too stop armor ups despite any ability accuracy, like Clair's buff immunity for armor up only, apparently it's not

you're not alone, OP. i must've done the oml fight with mags about 3 times and i still didn't think to read his abilities. silly mistakes happen to everyone
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

The wording, I believe, is 'cannot gain Armor Up Buffs'. I think the mechanics behind it is it reduces the ability accuracy of them to 0, which ol' Logan would just ignore. I reckon other champs like Archangel, Longshot, and possibly Mordo would be the same, though they normally cannot gain armor buffs.
    Yep, armor shatter reduces ability accuracy of armor up buffs by 100%
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

Yep, on aarkus full abilities description it says "suffer -100% aar". I just didn't expect one ability to be described differently
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

Sometimes when it comes to reading stuff players' ability accuracy is pretty low. /s
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

Sometimes when it comes to reading stuff players' ability accuracy is pretty low. /s
    It says different things in champ description and fight pause screen
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    YoMoves said:

YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

When it comes to proper wording of abilities , kabams ability accuracy is well below 100%
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    that entire path the armor up is gained despite armor breaks/shatter from Aarkus. i ran it with Aarkus too and knew about OML so expected the armor up to still happen. but every fight thereafter suffered the same. despite having armor breaks, the armor up buff was there. i'd imagine it'll be the tried and true catch all of "it's a passive".