**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwen master bug

unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
spend almost 1k units trying to pass 1st phase and ITS BUGED!! the text say evade 1st super attack with 3 efficiency buffs and don’t work, can some mod tell me how i can get my units back? i’ve tried 10/15 times and it’s impossible!
ps: can only one time fix the bugs on the game?! 😔

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    It's 4 and looks like you're not intercepting
  • unstablechildunstablechild Posts: 36
    so it’s a translation error? 🙄
    someone can reply? damn, if it was a bug when they can loss 1usd or something maybe they fix in 3 seconds.... great feedback from a game 🤟🏻
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Can you screenshot the text that has the error?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

I think you need 4 Prowess on her, not 3

Look at the opening pic. You can clearly see the number 3. Looks like that is in fact an error.

Can you screenshot the text that has the error?

Raichu626 said:

I think you need 4 Prowess on her, not 3

yeah bro, but in my translation i see 3..

PS: i have a video prof
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
    When I fought gwenmaster, she would triple in size at different points of the match and would gain unblockable, when no phase specifies either of those effects. She also wouldn’t gain or lose charges at certain points, even though she is immune to ability accuracy changes..
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Dang it says 3 right there... sorry bro Kabam messes their translations up often it is supposed to be 4

yeah, this sucks mate... do you know how i can contact to somebody?
    Well you can try Kabam support if you open up the game, go into the upper left, and hit settings then see if they give you a refund but they might not give it to you
  • Bbgun11Bbgun11 Posts: 25

When I fought gwenmaster, she would triple in size at different points of the match and would gain unblockable, when no phase specifies either of those effects. She also wouldn’t gain or lose charges at certain points, even though she is immune to ability accuracy changes..

that's a link, you took the no retreat path
  • CrimsonBadgerCrimsonBadger Posts: 88
    Bbgun11 said:

that's a link, you took the no retreat path
    Oh I see it! But why was she increasing in size and not gaining or losing charges when she was supposed to.

Like in the first phase, she wouldn’t gain a charge if she had a bar of power and was out of her Emma frost hardened state and I had less power

It sucks that there is a translation error but don't spend 1k units if you think something is bugged, just some advice for the future

i’m not so dumb bro, i try 10/11 times and first at all i think i’m not evading well the first sp, but i’m play relatively well, before i died 10/11 times becouse the translation is WRONG i check in forums and one guy post they need 4 efficiency and not 3

• @unstablechild As stated above please reach out to Support so they can look further into this for you. Thank you! Support can be accessed through the gear icon in the top left corner of the game.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I can confirm that there is an error in the description, at least for the italian translation: it says that you need to dex when she has 3 prowess, but you need four on her to actually remove the armor. She is also missing a phrase in her description, in the first tab, second dot. I will try to see on youtube what it is ^_^

2 paths left, my only error was thinking the translation was ok, my mistake, hard to believe a great profit game don’t have a good translator, awesome kabam! 🤟🏻❤️
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

Linker nodes. Like the Grandmaster every path had them.