**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.2.6 6* shards lane gets armor ups even with Armor shatter from Medusa

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
Bug or working as intended?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I agree with raichu, but if there is a passive armor up from a diffrent source, they can still be gained under armor shatter.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Problem is there is no node for extra accuracy for armor ups to appear so seems odd if dusa wasnt stopping armor ups from hit me i dare you node unless its a champ who has more than 100% ability accuracy
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

Problem is there is no node for extra accuracy for armor ups to appear so seems odd if dusa wasnt stopping armor ups from hit me i dare you node unless its a champ who has more than 100% ability accuracy

Just a doubt, would the AA of a champ in a specific node affect the nodes too?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You were fighting Old Man Logan, weren’t you? His Ability Accuracy can’t be changed in anyway.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

You were fighting Old Man Logan, weren’t you? His Ability Accuracy can’t be changed in anyway.

Everyone forgets that was part of his buff, I swear.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Bendy said:

Just a doubt, would the AA of a champ in a specific node affect the nodes too?
    Yes it would as someone said oml has over 100% aa so even if something removes 100% he still has extra ability for it to activate

Edit saw in another thread that oml is immune to ability accuracy so the node would always apply to him so thats interesting to note down
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Jup you are right.
    Damn I could have used Dusa for the other fights. I'm an idiot :D